• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:52:37 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[SIGN UP + ENTRY LIST] Moto2 International Cup 2018

Started by Gzehoo, January 23, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connorhall70

The mistral is still just as fast as the other bikes, ive got into 31's on it with a couple changes to preload + spring adjustments.

The suter is just way too quick. should have a grid of suters, and then a grid of the other bikes, if u have 2 riders of exact same riding ability whoever on the suter gonna win.
GanjaGod

Wimp #97

Suter and speed up are equal, suter is just a bit easier to ride. Kalex is with some simple changes just a bit slower, mainly on corner exit compared to suter and speed up but kalex is better on brakes, so it might be better on some tracks, just not philip island (where the difference is about 0.5seconds), it is also easier to ride than the suter and speed up. KTM is second last with about 1second slower than the suter and also fairly difficult to ride compared to the suter/speed up/kalex once you start pushing. Mistral about 1.5seconds and overall loses on every aspect compared to most other bikes.

Anyone on the suter/speed up/kalex has an equal chance on winning. Rider differences tend to be bigger than the difference between those bikes.

I feel like most people pick suter because they see "the fast guys" riding them or other "fast guys" pick the same bike so the playing field is equal. Most of them havn't actually tested all bikes and really compared them, if they did we would at least see more speed ups.
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

uberslug

Switching to the Mistral (for me anyway, kind of forced it on Brody) was based on being able to ride ten laps at a consistent pace without falling down. I am ultimately faster on the Suter (which isn't saying much if one looks at my lap times) but I lack that 'I will just go ahead and slam it into the corner even though I am going way too fast while pointed in the wrong direction and hope for the best' gene. I would rather be consistently slow than inconsistently fast.

Maybe that is why I prefer Moto3s to any other bikes...

Manu

It is going to launch a new test version with some changes. I have many reports that bikes are too fast compared to real bikes. With the new changes the bikes are around 1.5 - 2 seconds slower.

Change list:

New engine (based on cbr600rr - moto2 specs)
New gear ratios (based on cbr600rr - moto2 specs)
Increased fuel consumption
Tuning tyres
New replay cameras
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Wimp #97

Quote from: Manu on February 07, 2018, 02:32:22 AM
It is going to launch a new test version with some changes. I have many reports that bikes are too fast compared to real bikes. With the new changes the bikes are around 1.5 - 2 seconds slower.

Change list:

New engine (based on cbr600rr - moto2 specs)
New gear ratios (based on cbr600rr - moto2 specs)
Increased fuel consumption
Tuning tyres
New replay cameras

Lookin forward to it!
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

tchemi

Am I in ?

Of Course I am !! But, where is Warlock ???  :-[

If anybody wants to adopt an orphan pilot. I can do artwork, massages, practice partner, grid girl... :D

Tusrat

Hi everyone ! Here are 3 other guys who want to ride  ;D

Team Name: Kiss Cool Racing Team
Bike: SUTER MMX2

Rider #1
Nickname: dd57
Nationality: FRA
Racing number: 57

Rider #2
Nickname: Tusrat
Racing number: 93

Rider #3
Nickname: Frock57
Racing number: 88

JohnnoNinja

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on February 02, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

Team Name: Simracing For Holland
Bike: KTM

Rider #1
Nickname: JohnnoNinja
Nationality: Netherlands
Racing number: 82

I added a team name. I will be riding for Simracing For Holland. Paints for the bike, suit and helmet are work in progress. Hopefully I can upload them any time soon...

tchemi

Quote from: Tusrat on February 08, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
Hi everyone ! Here are 3 other guys who want to ride  ;D

Team Name: Kiss Cool Racing Team

Hey Tusrat ! What about a frog team ?? I'm looking for a team, yes :)

Gunny_Snr

Me and Damonboss will team up as follows.

Team Name: Orange Army
Bike: Mistral

Rider #1
Nickname:Damonboss
Nationality: English
Racing number: 45

Rider #2
Nickname:Gunny_Snr
Nationality: English
Racing number: 77

tchemi

February 10, 2018, 10:35:38 PM #71 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:38:04 PM by tchemi
So, I haven't found a team yet, but count me In anyway. I saw That Fin and Nick are also alone, maybe one of them will accept to adopt me...

Team Name: -no team yet-
Bike: Sutter MMX2

Rider #1
Nickname: Tchemi
Nationality: France
Racing number: #99

Napalm Nick

February 10, 2018, 10:43:09 PM #72 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:47:09 PM by Napalm Nick
Sure mate come on in if you like!  8)

Fin too if you want  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

adrmelandri

Quote from: adrian_melandri on February 02, 2018, 07:11:45 AM
Team Name: KYT ADRacing Team
Bike: Kalex Moto2

Rider #1
Nickname: Adrian Melandri
Nationality: Indonesia
Racing number: 92

Rider #2
Nickname: DidietXFuera
Racing number: 86

Rider #3
Nickname: AsrilYellow
Racing Number: 49

My teammates and i have come to a conclusion to change the bike to Suter after we tried the new update of Moto2 by Manu..
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

Meyer#12

How about we soon just call this a Suter M2 championship as no one clearly wants to ride anything else?

I find it a little sad to be honest, that people in GPB also go for what is fastest or best instead of the bike they like.. we had the exact same issue back in the days with the SSP600 races, more or less 90% of the field was going with Yamaha until we ended up banning it for the races because we wanted people to ride other bikes too. Gave some pretty good races when people all of a sudden wasn't on the best bike :P
Meyer#12