• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:33:45 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Core when in online

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, January 23, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hello guys,

I do not know if this has been asked already, but with the new beta the game crashes, when I go online. I can ride about 1-2 laps, but then the game crashes. Damonboss has the same problem. I think I did everything right and a clean install, but if someone has a solution already, please share it :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

damonboss

Hawk

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 23, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
Hello guys,

I do not know if this has been asked already, but with the new beta the game crashes, when I go online. I can ride about 1-2 laps, but then the game crashes. Damonboss has the same problem. I think I did everything right and a clean install, but if someone has a solution already, please share it :)

MCF

A little more info may reveal the problem.... like which bike/s and track/s you were using at the time that cause this or is it all bikes and tracks that end in a core.exe for you?

Also try just the default stock Piboso bikes and track and no other mod bikes or tracks to see if the problem persists if you've not already done so?  :)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Hawk on January 23, 2018, 09:45:22 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 23, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
Hello guys,

MCF

A little more info may reveal the problem.... like which bike/s and track/s you were using at the time that cause this or is it all bikes and tracks that end in a core.exe for you?

Also try just the default stock Piboso bikes and track and no other mod bikes or tracks to see if the problem persists if you've not already done so?  :)

'Till date I only used modded bikes (MotoGP 17/ Moto2 17) on tracks like Brno and Mugello. I even have the problem, that many servers that have many people on them, do not have a ping for me, but this is everything I can say. I will try out the original bikes and tracks this evening.

MCF

Reactive

January 24, 2018, 02:30:33 PM #4 Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:36:31 PM by Reactive
Im hosting a server for couple of days, leaving home PC turned on. Clean install, Victoria, stock bikes only, track day mode, bandwidth set as High . As server I never had any problems (only little freezes while someone connecting), but i saw people had Cores, so delve on client side firstly. IMO
PC: Ryzen1800X 3.6GHz, 2*16Gb 2600MHz, game on SSD NVMe, internet speed 2MB\sec
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Reactive on January 24, 2018, 02:30:33 PM
Im hosting a server for couple of days, leaving home PC turned on. Clean install, Victoria, stock bikes only, track day mode, bandwidth set as High . As server I never had any problems (only little freezes while someone connecting), but i saw people had Cores, so delve on client side firstly. IMO
PC: Ryzen1800X 3.6GHz, 2*16Gb 2600MHz, game on SSD NVMe, internet speed 2MB\sec

I will try it out :)

MCF

damonboss

my game is fixed big thanks, Klippie basically I put my game in high priority with task manager and it stopped the crashing. I just noticed my game is in normal priority right now and it's not crashing

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: damonboss on January 25, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
my game is fixed big thanks, Klippie basically I put my game in high priority with task manager and it stopped the crashing. I just noticed my game is in normal priority right now and it's not crashing

I tried it out aswell, it worked on the MotoGP 17 server with COTA, but now the game still crashes...  :-\

MCF

damonboss

weird I have been riding all day fine

MultiCOOLFRESH

After a clean install again, the game still crashes and my motivation is pretty much gone  :(

MCF

Vini

did you remove all mod bikes and tracks and try again?

maybe add this to gpbikes.ini

[CORE]
replay=10

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: vini97 on January 25, 2018, 09:19:19 PM
did you remove all mod bikes and tracks and try again?

maybe add this to gpbikes.ini

[CORE]
replay=10

I may remove them and see how it goes and I ad this to the file. Thank you :)

MCF

MultiCOOLFRESH

The game still crashes in online... Piboso, your support is needed :P

MCF

PiBoSo

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 26, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

MCF

Does it crash on all servers?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: PiBoSo on January 26, 2018, 09:17:28 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 26, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

MCF

Does it crash on all servers?

Yep. But it is like this: when I open up the game for the first time, when I changed something, online works fine, but when I go to another server, the game crashes.

MCF