• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:52:14 AM

Core when in online

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, January 23, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Nobody? Really? C'mon, I really want to go online and race  :'(

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Vini

have you installed the game into a different folder or the same again?

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: vini97 on January 30, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
have you installed the game into a different folder or the same again?

If I remeber correctly, I installed it into a diffrent folder, but I might aswell try to install it into a diffrent folder. Lets see, if this helps.

MCF

MultiCOOLFRESH

January 30, 2018, 04:37:00 PM #18 Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 04:46:29 PM by MultiCOOLFRESH
Still a core, after reinstalling the game into a diffrent folder.

MCF

Edit: The game even crashes online without a mod.

KG_03

hmmm I have other solution to check if there is anything in Windows registry. Maybe there is an error?
Windows + R key -> type regedit and find there anything about GP-bikes. Delete the game and install again.

Hawk

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 26, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on January 26, 2018, 09:17:28 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 26, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
The game still crashes in online... Piboso, your support is needed :P

MCF

Does it crash on all servers?

Yep. But it is like this: when I open up the game for the first time, when I changed something, online works fine, but when I go to another server, the game crashes.

MCF

Are you talking about GPBikes running okay(first run-time) until you change to a different server, track or bike here and only then GPBikes crashes?

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Hawk on January 30, 2018, 09:23:12 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 26, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on January 26, 2018, 09:17:28 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 26, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
The game still crashes in online... Piboso, your support is needed :P

MCF

Does it crash on all servers?

Yep. But it is like this: when I open up the game for the first time, when I changed something, online works fine, but when I go to another server, the game crashes.

MCF

Are you talking about GPBikes running okay(first run-time) until you change to a different server, track or bike here and only then GPBikes crashes?

Sometimes :P Sometimes it just crashes on the first server ;D

MCF

MultiCOOLFRESH

Update:

No fix found with teeds, but the game even crashes on my Laptop, so there might be a problem with my network, even though my ping is alright... Teeds and I are just clueless  :-[ ???

MCF

TheFREAK

Hi MCF,

Did you apply the LAA "hack"?

Yesterday I also experienced a core.exe crash when playing online (first time it ever happened)... I was on the Discord server with Victoria Circuit and Kalex Moto2 bike.

What is different from the last time I've played online:
- Using beta 13
- Using LAA hack
- All bikes, tyres, stands installed but only a few tracks (the ones being used for the Moto2 championship).
- There were a couple of guys on the track as well (didn't have any issues when I was riding alone).

Will continue to test today and see if it happens again.
TheFREAK

KG_03

I wonder if there is some crash log that can allow to see whats the problem.

TheFREAK

That's an excellent question KG... Usually, there is or can be enabled but the only person that can answer this is PiBoSo...  :D
TheFREAK

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: TheFREAK on January 31, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
Hi MCF,

Did you apply the LAA "hack"?

Yesterday I also experienced a core.exe crash when playing online (first time it ever happened)... I was on the Discord server with Victoria Circuit and Kalex Moto2 bike.

What is different from the last time I've played online:
- Using beta 13
- Using LAA hack
- All bikes, tyres, stands installed but only a few tracks (the ones being used for the Moto2 championship).
- There were a couple of guys on the track as well (didn't have any issues when I was riding alone).

Will continue to test today and see if it happens again.

I aplied LAA once, but than the game would not even start ;D

MCF

Gunny_Snr

I am having an issue when online the game crashes even with standard bikes no mods I have reinstalled the game twice, and put in the laa hack and still no joy Damonboss has been helping me as he is my son but we can't figure out what is wrong with the game, any help would be appreciated

many thanks

Gunny_Snr

Vini

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 31, 2018, 11:21:38 AMI aplied LAA once, but than the game would not even start ;D
So you seem to have some memory issue. What is the RAM usage when you try to open core.exe with the LAA hack?

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: vini97 on February 02, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 31, 2018, 11:21:38 AMI aplied LAA once, but than the game would not even start ;D
So you seem to have some memory issue. What is the RAM usage when you try to open core.exe with the LAA hack?

Puuh, no idea, but I do not think it is the problem of the RAM... I should have like 16GB and I still have crashes on my Laptop... I am just clueless :-/

Quote from: Gunny_Snr on February 02, 2018, 01:30:44 PM
I am having an issue when online the game crashes even with standard bikes no mods I have reinstalled the game twice, and put in the laa hack and still no joy Damonboss has been helping me as he is my son but we can't figure out what is wrong with the game, any help would be appreciated

many thanks

Gunny_Snr

Welcome to the club  :P

MCF