• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Another crazy(?) trainer idea

Started by davidboda46, January 26, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Would you guys like to have the option of being able to see the trainer(s) in replays? The key word here is "option".

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

doubledragoncc

I totally agree. This would be great. Also a good promo video idea. More interesting to watch.

Its main point though would be to study the riding.

Can I add to this so as not to make more threads?

How about being able to not just have the trainer for fastest lap but have a slider to say record the next 3 or 6 or 9 laps to let you have a chance to really race your/somebodies trainer without the start/finish line restarting it every lap. This would really open up the chance to get a more solid practice session and stop the trainer suddenly appering every lap.

Hope you dont mind me adding to your post davidboda. Trying to keep trainer ideas together

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Reactive

Being able to see trainer as replay IMO is good option, especially since trainer IS replay in code.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

BOBR6 84

Hawk

TheFREAK

TheFREAK

Vini

+1

Also, being able to export specific laps out of replays as trainer files would be useful.

Hawk

Quote from: vini97 on January 30, 2018, 04:23:28 PM
+1

Also, being able to export specific laps out of replays as trainer files would be useful.

That would be a good idea Vin... +1 ;)