• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Can't Installation MOD bikes

Started by Olaf Lehmann, January 26, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olaf Lehmann

January 26, 2018, 05:21:10 PM Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 05:50:43 PM by Olaf Lehmann
Hello,

since yesterday I'm a member of a GP bikes license.
Now the three other bikes tah the 125ccm DEMO bike works.
I've tested GP500ccm. It was horrible! I needed more than 30 laps for my first lap without a crash. But that wasn't the issue of the bike, that was my impatient driving style.

Now my problem: I want install the MOTO2 MOD linked in racing/MOTO2 champiochip thread.
I have created the five Moto2_2017_... folders, and put them under GP Bikes/gpbikes/bikes (the last folder I have created before). If I start GP Bikes, choice one of the moded bikes and click at Testing, core.exe crashes.

After the next start core.exe crashes immediately. If I rename bikes folder to bikes_ it seems to work again with the piboso bikes.

Must I put the  folders or filess from the folders misc and tires (that I found in the unzipped folder) or riders, skins/temlates at any place?

I have no idea.

BR Olaf

matty0l215

You need to install the tyres for the bikes.

Take a look here- http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5304.0 For what your folder should look like (please bare in mind the folders inside the tyres and bikes may differ due to any updates)

The tyres are downaloaded from the BikeMOD here- https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g

Hope this helps

Any other questions feel free to ask :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Olaf Lehmann

Thank you, Matty,

now it works. I have added the misc folder too (for whatever it is).
It's not easy for a non perfect english speaker with all the folders and subfolders.

Now
Unfortunately I can't choice any helmet/helmet paints. I have created under ...gpbikes/rider a folder helmets with the helmets fils like AGV Pista GP in it. In every subfolder are a paints subfolder with some files in it. But I can choice only the standard helm and helm paint?

BR Olaf

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE