• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:50:38 AM

FIM World Cup Enel MotoE

Started by speedfr, February 07, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

I'vent read reply , but , I'm really happy to see new categories coming , Formule E is enjoyable , why MOTO E wouldn't ?? it's still competitors on bikes .

badexample69

Quote from: guigui404 on February 10, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
I'vent read reply , but , I'm really happy to see new categories coming , Formule E is enjoyable , why MOTO E wouldn't ?? it's still competitors on bikes .

yes but not motorbikes, motorcycles. ;D

speedfr

February 11, 2018, 03:45:52 PM #17 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:51:47 PM by speedfr
Yes, it shakes spirit this E stuff...

There's 2 aspect in here :
_The competition (which is like Guigui said) is interesting, Solex , Moped or Electric or even Rocket Bike, its always a competition and that's what interested me.

_The E-bike/car/whatever compares to the explosion engine. And then all the discussion about Lithium, transforming energy...
That's another aspect that can be discuss too but ANYWAY Gas engine will have to disapear. Anyway. Because one day, fossil energy will be off completly. So, yes, variations with Algae or whatever Corn fuel they try to do, ok, but at the same time, reducing the cereal culture for gas purposes is a little bit akward when not enough food will be offered for the Human...
But that aspect is more political, out of our (mine at least) range and then we could talk about hydraulique fracturation (like in US and Canada), Nuclear plants and even the water engine that works fine as well as the Air engine (5000 little taxi running perfectly in Mexico).
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

badexample69

February 11, 2018, 05:05:21 PM #18 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:14:36 PM by badexample69
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 10, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
<off topic>
I've always hated the stance of some bikers with respect to noise.
From 50cc scooters making more noise than light airplanes (to go no faster than 65Kmh) to silly harleys sounding like 7.5 earthquake when entering a tunnel (to go no faster than 90kmh) and to finish with gonzo racers shattering windows with their "race tuned" exhausts (used downtown, mostly stopped at red lights).
I've got myself an aftermarket exhaust (homologated and with db killers), but I try to make it sing when and where it make sense.
I was amazed by f1 cars back in the 1.5L turbo era seen live in Monza (right above the pits, it was possible at the time): that doesn't mean I'm in favor of people making this kind of noise while commuting.
<end>

eCars are incoming, bikes will follow. People never see the appeal of new stuff in the beginning. But luckily people change their mind and, often, die and get replaced :)

Noise is good! What is the first thing your replace on your motorcycle? Probably the exhaust for 99.8% of us! Long live Motorcycles! People go to the TT and Moto GP races because they want to hear the bikes! It is part of the experience.

I would like to hear this:
8)

This version is nice too!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leHngMZ7KpQ