• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Great difficulty in setting up my wheel

Started by Hubcap, February 12, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubcap

I have a driving force GT wheel that the game acknowledges, but for some reason will not acknowledge simple inputs like throttle & Brake ( pedal ) or steering ( wheel)

-aGy-

hi have you calibrate the wheel? i use dfgt wheel turn degrees 89%

Hubcap

I cant get the wheel to steer the bike, or the gas pedal to control the throttle....and yet the game sees my wheel in the setup ..even names it.

poumpouny

You need to calibrate it first before assigning it to a command

Olaf Lehmann

I have an equal problem with my Logitech MOMO force feedbeek wheel on my new Windows10 64Bit PC.
After every restart of windows the wheel reacts crazy. If I use the brake or throttle the wheel steers at the same moment.
I found out: If I disconnect and reconnect the USB plug the wheel works correct again. I hope it works for you too, Hubcap.
Unfortunately in my case it's not the 100% solution, because if I try to open my Logitech options I get a failure message. But I'm glad that in GPBikes is no need to change someone in the Logitech options.
If someone know a solution for this problem I would be appreciate for every hint.

BR Olaf

Hubcap

Ok you talk of calibrating it , I assume this is in game..how do you get to that menu option

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE