Author Topic: My review on Moto2 1.2  (Read 1315 times)

KliPPiE

• View Profile
My review on Moto2 1.2
« on: February 14, 2018, 03:48:45 PM »
If manu wants  to delete my comments ill just put it here, please feel free to post your opinion below on if you feel i am heading in the right direction with regards to moto2 mod.

This is to Manu (even though he has read it)

I understand when you create a bike you base its handling off videos of people riding the bike and i am 100% aware that you based this mod of franco morbideli. i know moto2 riders personally names such as Brad Binder and Steven Odendaal and i have spoken to them many times about the way they ride those bikes, but you do not take into consideration that sideways riding on a moto2 bike is a style and a choice and that the bike does not do it by itself they do it because moto2 bike do not turn into corners well. Sideways riding on a super-bike is a style and you have got to understand it and a classic example is that some of us in GPbikes actually ride the sideways style and i am one of them and so is Julian chips and wimp but not everyone else does and the point im trying to prove is that in that video A) Franco is using rear brake because moto2 bikes do not turn into corners nicely and B) just because hes using rear brake it doesn't disable the clutch and the slipper clutch also does not disable the clutch like the way you have represented it in this major update.

I also see you removed the auto blip or rev matching whatever you want to call it, blipping is also a style which makes you go faster in a sense because you keep the revs up and never hit the dead zone on a bike where you in the torque range the entire time.

A perfect example of a bike to mimic or come close to is the R6 cup bike from CAWS and i know you do not want to hear about other modders releases but look how some ride it normally into corners and some ride it as sideways as possible and smoke up the rear and that is how i feel the moto2 bike should be, just faster.

My personal suggestion is for the next update is to please gives us back the standard stability of going into corners because the way the bike is for newer less experienced bikes is unrideable but go ahead and give a nice rear brake that slides into corners like the R6 cup mentioned above so us more faster riders can use the full package and back it in like you want it to look like in the real Moto2 championship.

I will attach some photos of the "sidways style" also known as backing it in.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
Re: My review on Moto2 1.2
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 04:38:08 AM »
honestly i dont see the issue, if you dont want to back it in just blip the throttle to stop the engine braking and it stays in a straight line.
if sliding a moto2 bike is the fastest way to get round a corner then why is it an issue that its easy in this mod?
i just dont get why you are so mad?
GanjaGod

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 07:47:59 PM »
You obviously did not read this article or do not understand English, if you had a brain cell you would understand that you have to blip 4 times to not loose the rear  especially Victoria down the hill and hairpin.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 08:03:47 PM »
u dont have to blip it 4 times, if you're not retarded that is... guess u are lmao
GanjaGod

poumpouny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 05:46:54 AM »
I don't ride moto 2 (i would love but you know ..... ;D), but since moto 2 is based on a CBR 600 RR engine, wich evebody know had very strong engine brake, even if you are right about riding style, it slides more easily than other bike ....

janaucarre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 11:52:04 AM »
Hi,
I suggest to use a more respectfull langage, please.
The word do you use online, i saw them, mustnt be used here.

2tfanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 01:30:20 PM »
honestly i dont see the issue, if you dont want to back it in just blip the throttle to stop the engine braking and it stays in a straight line.
if sliding a moto2 bike is the fastest way to get round a corner then why is it an issue that its easy in this mod?
i just dont get why you are so mad?

He's always mad, he's schizophrenic..

PorscheRST

• When in doubt flat out
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 06:03:33 PM »
Totally agree with janaucarre. Have your opinion that is fine but have respect for others.

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 11:25:11 PM »
Totally agree with janaucarre. Have your opinion that is fine but have respect for others.

+1  ;)

2tfanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 04:09:42 PM »
Hi,
I suggest to use a more respectfull langage, please.
The word do you use online, i saw them, mustnt be used here.

+2

tanmaychhatbar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 07:55:20 AM »
Shift late (at low revs) and the rear won't step out :)