• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:18:24 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[ROUND 1] Phillip Island / Victoria Circuit

Started by Gzehoo, February 15, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Yup! Full server.

Also if this championship have to work, we need more information in better time! This is no fun for anyone
Meyer#12

Wimp #97

Quote from: Meyer#12 on February 25, 2018, 07:32:57 PM
Yup! Full server.

Also if this championship have to work, we need more information in better time! This is no fun for anyone
Agreed...
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

geez what a race it was. So many people. 19 laps is so hard to make it...
thank you everyone for participating and congratulations to the winner :)

Olaf Lehmann

QuoteAlso if this championship have to work, we need more information in better time!
+1

Sorry to - I think it was #3 - it was my first GPB start. In the next race I will be more cautious.
I have only quitted because I was out of fuel. I have started with Setup for practice! ??? I have used the race Setup in WarmUp. I don't understand why the Setup changed to Practice Setup.

BR Olaf

Gzehoo

It's a difficult decision, but...

I'm resigning from organizing Moto2 Cup.

Too much things changed from signing up to starting the 1st race and I wasn't able to control that. I see many people weren't happy about some things with this championship.

Also, I'm not able to host any server what can cause another difficulty as I can't inform if server is up.

If I caused you're mad in any way - I'm sorry.

PS: Results from Phillip Island will be uploaded asap.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Gzehoo on February 25, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Too much things changed from signing up to starting the 1st race and I wasn't able to control that. I see many people weren't happy about some things with this championship.

Also, I'm not able to host any server what can cause another difficulty as I can't inform if server is up.

Sorry to hear but you have the most-interested-riders-in-a-championship-ever award anyway.

I vote for Teeds to carry it on!  ;D Go teeds!!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Rodrigovis

February 25, 2018, 09:33:01 PM #51 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 11:08:12 PM by Rodrigovis

all of congratulations ... incredible the race ... pity that knocked me out in the first few laps and I knocked somebody in the last ... but this is a racing thing ...
I loved the race, I just hope I did not get in the way of Davide74, Wimp and Manu in the last laps ...
thank you all

Davide74

Congratulate Wimp for the victory and the third classified who did not know who he was.

I thought I was left without a left flank when I opened the gas smoothly and lost the rear in turn 5, but I still had more, that's what happens to me because I did not do any mock race and roll with worn tires ..

Wimp #97

Quote from: Davide74 on February 25, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
Congratulate Wimp for the victory and the third classified who did not know who he was.

I thought I was left without a left flank when I opened the gas smoothly and lost the rear in turn 5, but I still had more, that's what happens to me because I did not do any mock race and roll with worn tires ..

Good race Davide :D I enjoyed a lot!
Wimp #97

KG_03

I felt that something happened Gzehoo. Honestly I understand you. Managing so many people must be hard ...very hard. I think that we can just carry on with the calendar. Use discord chanel to set up lobby and race whoever can. We can split the championship to onboard players or to slower/faster players and make in the same time making two groups with different championship.

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

KG_03

Haha, silly me :-D I let Tusrat by because I thought the is one of the top riders and there were blue flags :-D

turlock

Mate just as an outsider who's been trying to get his laptimes up there close enough to even bother register for the championship you seem to be going fairly hard on yourself.
You got an official bike together with Manu's help, focused a rake of people from what I've seen of the practice servers and an actual full race which looked tight enough to be a spectacle to watch.
From what I can see so far this championship has completely surpassed any expectations I would've expected as the first race series on a niche game...

Wimp #97

Relax, its fine. Just need to make some decisions. I would say make 2 Race classes based on skill. Have them race at 2 different timestamps (for example: one "amature" at 19.00CET and one "pro" at 20.30CET) or something along those lines. This way you only need 1 server for about 3-4hours.  You can't satisfy everyone. Just try to focus on as many as possible.
Wimp #97

Rodrigovis

Gzehoo, you're doing a great job, people will always complain. I think before you complain you should think about the work you have in organizing a championship ... it is not easy and it takes a lot of time ... :) :) :)

now I'm waiting for a good soul to post the full replay .... :)