• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:27:29 PM

In game vs replay

Started by JohnnoNinja, February 20, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnoNinja

February 20, 2018, 11:01:21 AM Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:03:36 AM by JohnnoNinja
I've put some "Stickers"  at the crownplate (is this the right word?) of my Moto2 KTM. But in the replay these "stickers" aren't visible. Is there a solution for this, or is the replay just not detailed enough?

https://ibb.co/gOdqax
https://ibb.co/ie1Aax

Edit: Can't get the images to show in the post

KG_03

to make them visible on the replay you have to put the stickers on the bike model. Onboard camera is not from the bike model itself.

JohnnoNinja

Hmm, not quite sure if I understand... I see a lower quality model for the replay onboard camera, but which model is used then? The templates of the KTM consists of a BIKE, c_BIKE and RIM template. For the stickers on the crownplate I used the c_BIKE model, which is visible in game, but not in the replay. I wouldn't know where else to put these stickers? Anyway, it's not a biggy, but just wondered if someone knows ;)

Manu

February 21, 2018, 11:40:44 AM #3 Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 11:42:34 AM by Manu
Quote from: JohnnoNinja on February 21, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
Hmm, not quite sure if I understand... I see a lower quality model for the replay onboard camera, but which model is used then? The templates of the KTM consists of a BIKE, c_BIKE and RIM template. For the stickers on the crownplate I used the c_BIKE model, which is visible in game, but not in the replay. I wouldn't know where else to put these stickers? Anyway, it's not a biggy, but just wondered if someone knows ;)

c_BIKE texture only for cockpit camera model.

BIKE texture only for 3p view camera model.

The sticker that you want to put on the 3p model corresponds to the CHASSIS texture that is not included in the templates.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

JohnnoNinja

Thnx for the explanation Manu!