• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:06:24 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Multiplayer problems survey

Started by PiBoSo, February 22, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

February 23, 2018, 04:15:15 PM #15 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:18:05 PM by MultiCOOLFRESH
We also checked, if there is a diffrence between LAN and WIFI, but crashes with both... The odd thing is, that we tried it 1. on my PC (connected via Powerline) and 2. with my Laptop (connected via WIFI and LAN), but it crashed on both. Maybe a problem with the license?

MCF

Edit: I also could record something via Nvidia Shadowplay and pu it on YouTube, so you maybe this helps you @Mr P
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

PiBoSo

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 23, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
Edit: I also could record something via Nvidia Shadowplay and pu it on YouTube, so you maybe this helps you @Mr P

Thank you for the offer.
It would be useful if you could replicate the bug using a stock bike on Victoria.
Can you make GP Bikes crash even hosting a local server?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 23, 2018, 04:54:47 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 23, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

Thank you for the offer.
It would be useful if you could replicate the bug using a stock bike on Victoria.
Can you make GP Bikes crash even hosting a local server?

Last time I checked, it crashed even hosting a local server, but I will record some footage tonight or so :)

MCF

matty0l215

Quote from: Manu on February 23, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
Windows 10 pro here.

0 problems in all situations.

LAA working.

core.exe never again in beta 13.

Same setup here and I to havent had any issues in beta 13
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

damonboss

I recorded a video on my dads pc of the crash I show in the video its a fresh install

crashed after 2 laps but normally crashes after 1 lap or less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ynXcXOqkk&feature=youtu.be

speedfr

February 23, 2018, 08:10:30 PM #20 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:12:10 PM by speedfr
Quote from: damonboss on February 23, 2018, 07:39:21 PM
I recorded a video on my dads pc of the crash I show in the video its a fresh install

Just a little question : What about Game mode under W10 ? Was it activated ?

Other thing : i experienced core crashes when using a product such as Msi Afterburner or EVGA Precision X, not all the time but most of.
Do you use a software like that ?

Is it possible that the crashes are related to a software that keeps monitoring or stealing information from the Os during the core.exe execution ??

Now it's the Quest time, almost the Graal Quest, Mr P is going to find out !
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Gunny_Snr

I don't run msi afterburner or evga precision the only thing running is NVidia surround as I run triple screens and before anyone askes yes I have tried it on single screen and it still crashes, so that ain't it.

Napalm Nick

I think you said somewhere you were running in the DMZ but did you try port forwarding the necessary anyway? Something rings a bell from the Dark Ages.

Also I expect you have tried shutting off firewalls and antivirus and definitely popped your head out of any VPN?

With your sons PC off does that make any difference to your problem?

Just ideas while PiB is thinking.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PiBoSo

Quote from: damonboss on February 23, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Thank you.

The install doesn't really look fresh, though, because of the missing rider when going to track the first time.
Please try deleting all the files in "My Documents"/PiBoSo/GP Bikes/ ( except for license.ini ).

Also: do you always have the best line enabled?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Gunny_Snr

i did a reinstall of the game the main game and the PiBoSo but the recording failed

uberslug

Windows 10 Professional - Had a core the other evening out of the blue on the back side of Victoria with seven or eight other people on the track at the same time. The core happened in the middle of a BIG crash so I have attributed it to either a controller issue, a display memory issue [the computer had not been rebooted for a couple of weeks and I had both Solid Edge and Solidworks running in the background, yeah, I know, dumb], or an internet connectivity issue [lights were flickering during a heavy rainstorm]. b13 has been very stable thus far both on and off line.

connorhall70

People, i think it would be a good idea for people to say what theyre on... 64 bit or 32bit?

i run up to date windows 10 64bit on sandybridge architecture with 0 problems. also could be down to router settings? such a weird bug lol
GanjaGod

Ian

Win 10 home
Xbox 360
Applied LAA hack
No just Moto 2

After Piboso asked about what controller we were using it got me thinking so I went into services and disabled all the Xbox services (one is left on)
And I turned off all the Microsoft shit like Cortana Gaming bar game dvr  back ground apps in privacy.(lots of stuff on youtube on what to do )
And now I can play online again. ;D at Johor with one other player.
Will try a more populated server when I can find one.

Wimp #97

Quote from: Ian on February 26, 2018, 10:36:57 PM
Win 10 home
Xbox 360
Applied LAA hack
No just Moto 2

After Piboso asked about what controller we were using it got me thinking so I went into services and disabled all the Xbox services (one is left on)
And I turned off all the Microsoft shit like Cortana Gaming bar game dvr  back ground apps in privacy.(lots of stuff on youtube on what to do )

Wait you got core crashes online before and now that you turned of the controller software, you can play online?
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Wimp #97 on February 27, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
Quote from: Ian on February 26, 2018, 10:36:57 PM
Win 10 home
Xbox 360
Applied LAA hack
No just Moto 2

Wait you got core crashes online before and now that you turned of the controller software, you can play online?

The holy grail?  ??? :o

MCF