• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:33:02 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[GP Bikes beta15b] WorldSBK 18 Kawasaki ZX-10R 1.1

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 26, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

February 26, 2018, 04:20:56 AM Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:06:34 PM by Blackheart
Release WorldSBK 18 Demo for Beta 15b

Download Pack (bike, stand, suits, helmets): Link Removed

Download update 1.1 for GP Bikes Beta 15b: Link Removed

Download Template (PSD format): https://mega.nz/#!NwZklaYL!lrPySYh35g1GOzhKymjsVeRMQkdcmnGugW7fQDiHG1A

Bike selection setup Jonathan Rea

Bike selection setup Tom Sykes

KG_03

Vini

cool.

so, do you still need testers?

Nicotine

Will waiting for this Mod.....thanks IMT
GP-Bikes Indonesia

Wimp #97

FAAAAKKK YEEESSS! Lets go boys :D
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

haha, riding WSBK motorbike after spending a lot of time on Moto2 feels like riding on a rocked. You pres throttle and poof you are at the end of the straight.

Vini

anyway, looking forward to more chassis and (rear) suspension stiffness. the current bikes are really bad under heaving braking, constantly pumping and flexing

KG_03

Bcs they have very soft suspension. i do not set it up below 12-13 compression damping.

Blackheart

Great fun in this little "test". Im not a tester, but im fast enough for see well the difference between bikes and I love it the trainer very usefull.

Aprilia: 1.30.392
R1M: 1.30.930
Kawasaki: 1.31.290 with a little mistake at 0:36  :P

Italian Mod Team

For who want help us as tester, let us know here.

We will send you a pm in the next days with the infos.  ;)

Wimp #97

You know you can count on me  ;)
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

2tfanatic

I'm very slow but very good at wheelies, that's wont help with the testing tho..

MultiCOOLFRESH

I would be interested, but since I have no ideas of how bikes like this should behave and since I never raced or moved my bike at the edge, I think I am not the perfect test rider, but go ahead if you want to  :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

BOBR6 84

davidboda46

Hi.

Just so you guys know, still can't change rake value on Yamaha, even after the latest 17 update.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"