• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[GP Bikes beta15b] WorldSBK 18 Kawasaki ZX-10R 1.1

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 26, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: Hebe on July 11, 2018, 01:00:34 PM
impossible to drive the tire back is wrong :D

Please... reinstall the mod and disable the aids in the simulation options.

The rear tire is not wrong so please Before post be sure  about the things.

Blackheart

Ok this bike now with the beta 14 not works well, so I rebuild it asap  :'(

Removed the download link.

JohnnoNinja

Luckily I downloaded the bike in time, but it was until today I found a bit of time to test it ;) I think it is already pretty good, although the bike wobbles heavily under braking. I guess that's probably down to Beta 14? I do think the tank camera should be a bit further forward, because you're looking at the helmet otherwise. And is there a reason the bike is called Ninja 1000 in game in stead of ZX-10RR Ninja? Looking forward to the next release! Keep up the good work ;)

Fynn_96

do you guys have any idea when the full project will be released? :D i can't wait :D

Blackheart

Quote from: Fynn_96 on September 04, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
do you guys have any idea when the full project will be released? :D i can't wait :D

Hi,

Honestly, dunno, i dont like the beta 14 so...  :-\

However, I will try to release at least the demo bike fixed, as soon as I have time. 

Fynn_96

Blackheart

Release WorldSBK 18 Demo for Beta 14

Bike selection setup Jonathan Rea

Bike selection setup Tom Sykes

Syd

Good work. I like the sound, love the onboard view, can see all the dash at all times  :) (not possible with all other bikes on my settings)
Nice to be Tom for an hour ;)
Appreciate the work.

Blackheart

Quote from: Syd on September 09, 2018, 01:28:08 PM
Good work. I like the sound, love the onboard view, can see all the dash at all times  :) (not possible with all other bikes on my settings)
Nice to be Tom for an hour ;)
Appreciate the work.

Thx Syd,

Yeah, I played just with the 1p view before of the demo release, because is more fun  ;)

KG_03

Yay! thank you BH! I will test it today. Did you find what was the reason of different tires grip comparing to Beta 13?

JohnnoNinja

Thank you for this release. I think the tank gyro cam is a bit too low, other then that lovely bike! Thank you!

Blackheart

Quote from: KG_03 on September 09, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
Yay! thank you BH! I will test it today. Did you find what was the reason of different tires grip comparing to Beta 13?

Not yet really, better stay on the track for now  ;D Anyway i changed also the tires grips for grass and sand (same as the murasama, because with the old values it was too much).

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on September 09, 2018, 07:00:47 PM
Thank you for this release. I think the tank gyro cam is a bit too low, other then that lovely bike! Thank you!

It is low because the rider helmet it created glitches  ;)

giseler

it makes so much fan and feels grate to ride in onboard :) good job look forwort to the full pack !

Panigale V4

hi guys! fantastic work for kawasaki..sorry, there's some news about the full project release? it's dead the project? (i hope no)! thanks in advance for the answer