• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:53:19 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Rider not moving just sticking out knee

Started by Ian, February 26, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

After a core exe online the rider has stopped moving properly,he leans forward and back
but when I corner his arse stays planted on the seat and he just sticks his knee out.
He will act the same if I turn on manual rider lean,tried deleting all folders a clean install a new dowload and different bikes same result.
Any suggestions

teeds

Got the modern rider selected in settings?

Ian

SnO_Op

March 03, 2018, 09:52:27 PM #3 Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:47:51 PM by SnO_Op
Hi , i have problem with my rider bug when i activate the option : automatic rider R / L lean only nice when i deactivate that option to manual ,when i activate automatic lean that option my rider still little move right or left and never returns to the center , anyone know solved that problem? i try reinstall and defferent options make but not solved. My controller xbox 360.
That problem start just after pucharse game and install mods , the game correct in demo i try reinstall game witout mods but no solved problem :( any can help me?
Sorry for my english.

teeds

Quote from: SnO_Op on March 03, 2018, 09:52:27 PM
Hi , i have problem with my rider bug when i activate the option : automatic rider R / L lean only nice when i deactivate that option to manual ,when i activate automatic lean that option my rider still little move right or left and never returns to the center , anyone know solved that problem? i try reinstall and defferent options make but not solved. My controller xbox 360.
That problem start just after pucharse game and install mods , the game correct in demo i try reinstall game witout mods but no solved problem :( any can help me?
Sorry for my english.

Not sure exactly what you mean SnO_Op? I think having auto rider lean on does affect manual rider movement, but never heard of it not going back to centre when your not pressing buttons and riding in a straight line.

Grooveski

Have you calibrated your controller SnO_Op?

Rider not returning to centre after a clean installation is the norm for me if I've forgotten to calibrate mine.  The thumbstick I use for rider control is a little off to the left.

SnO_Op

March 06, 2018, 12:20:11 AM #6 Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:13:26 AM by SnO_Op
Problem solved force unistall game i use revo unistaller pro for remove all reg windows of gpbikes and re install since 0 .

HornetMaX

Quote from: SnO_Op on March 06, 2018, 12:20:11 AM
Problem solved force unistall game i use revo unistaller pro for remove all reg windows of gpbikes and re install since 0 .
Really unnecessary for GPB, it writes nothing in the registry.
Delete the install folder and its data folder and you're as clean as before installing it.