• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:56:19 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Reduce Ping Latency

Started by DidietXFuera, February 27, 2018, 01:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DidietXFuera

Hi, guys. I want to ask. How to reduce ping latency when I join Europe server? Because I'm Asian (Indonesian) and the ping is big enough (200 or more). Thanks.
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

Hawk

February 27, 2018, 08:56:19 AM #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 08:58:31 AM by Hawk
Quote from: DidietXFuera on February 27, 2018, 01:54:19 AM
Hi, guys. I want to ask. How to reduce ping latency when I join Europe server? Because I'm Asian (Indonesian) and the ping is big enough (200 or more). Thanks.

Apart from using as short a cable as possible for a hard-line broadband connection rather than Wi-Fi or wireless connection  as well as making sure your broadband is functioning properly there is nothing you can do about it..... apart from moving closer to the country of origin of course.  ;) ;D

But there is something in the pipeline called "Quantum" physics that will eventually allow communication instantly between multiple devices all at the same time no matter what distance there is between them; we just need probably another 10 years for it to be viably developed to sell on the open market. Will be amazing when this technology arrives though.  ;D 8)