• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:41:46 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[ROUND 2] Johor

Started by Gzehoo, March 01, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Jorge Sprinter on March 04, 2018, 10:57:12 PM
SEGUNDA RONDA GPBIKES 2018 INTERNATIONAL CUP MOTO 2 LIKEGASS A FONDO !
https://www.youtube.com/v/OrKapDaYCAE&list=UUOwpOAmqNqGQmd5VSy-54qQ

Thanks for the video Jorge, but personally as a viewer wanting to see a race I would like to see it from a spectator or trackside camera perspective and NOT from a riders 3rd person view?  :)

Also with all respect, what's with all the adverts?..... I mean a couple at most is acceptable, but the amount you'd got in there is to put it mildly ridiculous! That sort of advert integration just promotes people who want to help video posters gain some monetary gain from their work switching on their ad-blockers for YouTube vids, then you get nothing at all.  :)

DidietXFuera

Quote from: Hawk on March 05, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
Quote from: Jorge Sprinter on March 04, 2018, 10:57:12 PM
SEGUNDA RONDA GPBIKES 2018 INTERNATIONAL CUP MOTO 2 LIKEGASS A FONDO !
https://www.youtube.com/v/OrKapDaYCAE&list=UUOwpOAmqNqGQmd5VSy-54qQ

Thanks for the video Jorge, but personally as a viewer wanting to see a race I would like to see it from a spectator or trackside camera perspective and NOT from a riders 3rd person view?  :)

Also with all respect, what's with all the adverts?..... I mean a couple at most is acceptable, but the amount you'd got in there is to put it mildly ridiculous! That sort of advert integration just promotes people who want to help video posters gain some monetary gain from their work switching on their ad-blockers for YouTube vids, then you get nothing at all.  :)
Maybe, someone who didn't race can join the server and make a streaming with trackside camera.  ;D
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

Phathry25

Do servers allow spectating?  Connecting to the server without taking up a grid space and not sending any data to the server. Just to view...

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Phathry25 on March 05, 2018, 03:20:39 PM
Do servers allow spectating?  Connecting to the server without taking up a grid space and not sending any data to the server. Just to view...

Not as far as I know. Sadly, this makes me and Julian Chips plan a little bit harder, to commentate over the race und upload it on YT, as a broadcast.

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Hawk

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on March 05, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Not as far as I know. Sadly, this makes me and Julian Chips plan a little bit harder, to commentate over the race und upload it on YT, as a broadcast.

MCF

Yes you can, but the trouble is that every spectator slot takes up a rider slot on the server, but yes, a person can join the server to spectate by simply watching the live replay rather than actually riding on track; this is how the live streams are broadcast in GPBikes from the "Live Replay".  :)
Also, as far as I was aware in previous betas, if a person just spectates on a server then it holds up the start grid right to the end of the start countdown rather than starting the start countdown as soon as all riders are on the grid ready to go? :)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on March 05, 2018, 05:00:26 PM
Also, as far as I was aware in previous betas, if a person just spectates on a server then it holds up the start grid right to the end of the start countdown rather than starting the start countdown as soon as all riders are on the grid ready to go? :)

That's right mate. But its not a problem in the championship really I don't think.
Like you say, the main worry is taking up a grid slot stopping a rider from joining .

Maybe PiB could consider a spectator option???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Grooveski

March 06, 2018, 02:05:56 AM #36 Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:25:58 AM by Grooveski
Quote from: Olaf Lehmann on March 04, 2018, 04:32:20 PM
Special statistics:
http://race.eolc.de/Olaf_Lehmann/R02johor.html

That's pretty cool, nice one.   ;) 
Can basically read my whole race in that - the crash when I got distracted on lap 10 by Reactive leaving (one gear too high into a corner because I glanced up briefly - grrr, oops and dammit! ::) ) and the lap where a bunch of folk were lapping me and I was pootling around looking back everywhere.

...and the last lap where I wasn't sure whether it was all over or not.  :)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on March 05, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

MCF

Yes you can, but the trouble is that every spectator slot takes up a rider slot on the server, but yes, a person can join the server to spectate by simply watching the live replay rather than actually riding on track; this is how the live streams are broadcast in GPBikes from the "Live Replay".  :)

Yep, that was the problem I was talking about :D

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 05, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

That's right mate. But its not a problem in the championship really I don't think.
Like you say, the main worry is taking up a grid slot stopping a rider from joining .

Maybe PiB could consider a spectator option???

+1000000000000000000000000
This would be so good. And on some tracks we had a problem with the live replay, the cameras were not on the riders, sometimes just filming one part of the track and the other problem is that the bikes are bouncing around, even more than when you are on the track yourself.

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

finpower

when does the result list and the overall evaluation of joho come? 8)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Olaf Lehmann

QuoteQuote from: Olaf Lehmann on March 04, 2018, 04:32:20 PM
Special statistics:
http://race.eolc.de/Olaf_Lehmann/R02johor.html

That's pretty cool, nice one.     
Can basically read my whole race in that - the crash when I got distracted on lap 10 by Reactive leaving (one gear too high into a corner because I glanced up briefly - grrr, oops and dammit!  ) and the lap where a bunch of folk were lapping me and I was pootling around looking back everywhere.

...and the last lap where I wasn't sure whether it was all over or not. 
I'm really pleased that the table grooves for you, Grooveski.  ;)
I plan an addiction. It will be an additional table that shows the standings after each lap too. If all works correct I upload the tool. Then the driver can choice which driver will be assigned in yellow.

Quotewhen does the result list and the overall evaluation of joho come?
I'm wondering too that I can't find the result of the evening race.  :o

BR Olaf

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Gzehoo

Results uploaded in the first post.

Tusrat

Quote from: Gzehoo on March 06, 2018, 08:17:39 PM
Results uploaded in the first post.

I don't really understand the results.. From my understanding, you merge both races (3am and 8am) ?  Is that right ?

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018