• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

CAWS MOD team - Beta 12+ - Bike Release - Clubman350

Started by h106frp, March 03, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

March 03, 2018, 07:25:22 PM Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 05:33:00 PM by Napalm Nick
Clubman 350 and Clubman 350 model B

Updated 14/03 ver b12.5
Bike cams updated
1P fixed rider cam updated
minor GEOM change to improve high speed direction change stability

Clubman 350
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uj8WLGtY4jIHKDL2SzTqfR3E36j9NRZf/view?usp=sharing

Clubman 350B
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11tjB5N2uxKxA8u3czb3ntOevjrmRaC6J/view?usp=sharing

Paints common to both models
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zLAI4PEYwe8S9-hifIXeA3VP41Eklm42/view?usp=sharing

Both bikes are identical apart from the Standard model has analogue instruments and the model B has an E-dash for people who like that sort of thing.

Please copy the contents of the included tyres folder to the \gpbikes\tyres folder - tyres are the same for both bikes
Paints should be copied to the relevant bike \ PAINTS folder

Bike is aimed at SuperSport performance category as an imaginary 2 stroke contender in SSP600 class.

Syd

Wow! Fantastic, thank you! What a fun bike! An animal! It seems to capture the raw feel of a 2 stroke (as I remember them anyway). Only done 10 laps and I'm shakin'

Minor problem for me is the 2nd onboard view, can't see a right lot except the tank! Otherwise brilliant ;D

Wimp #97

This looks amazing, gotta test it asap! but I doubt its anything less than amazing!
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

h106frp

Thanks for the report Syd, noted the second view problem for the bug list - as an EDTracker user I must admit I forgot to test it.

KG_03

connorhall70

OOOOOOOOOOOOMG IM LIKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS WTFFFF AHAHAHAHHAAHA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAWS <3
GanjaGod

Gzehoo

Is there any difference between the tyres for both bikes?
After unpacking, both bikes, there is also tyres folder, in both cases with the same name.
BTW. the same stripes on tyres should be for SSP600 bikeset.

Anyway, good bike ;)

h106frp

March 04, 2018, 09:27:11 AM #7 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:33:28 AM by h106frp
Its the same tyre folder used  for both bikes.

I used this image for the tyre sidewall coding but currently no extra hard or assymetric in the set  :)

Gzehoo

No problem. I just like the tyre marking if it's enough visible.

tchemi

Hello H !

Can you please do something about the second 1P camera ??
It is unrideable as it is. We cannot even see the road. Thx !!

h106frp

Minor revision released, files and details in first post

BOBR6 84

Quality work! Love the gearshifter movement  ;D 8) last time i tried it i struggled with the brakes but its really nice to have master cylinder options etc. Cheers  8)

h106frp

Cheers Bob and thanks for trying the bike.

All feedback posted will be considered for further improvements to the model so fire away  :)

connorhall70

this bike is near on perfect in my opinion, gauges dont work in replay but im not sure if thats your fault or just how the game is, but yeah.

all i can think of right now is just texture improvements and that kind of thing...

love itttttttttttttt
GanjaGod

h106frp

Thanks for the feedback, animations do not work in replay mode although it has been requested numerous times in 'suggestions' posts.