• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:35:50 PM

IOM TT

Started by Rodrigovis, March 11, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodrigovis

IOM TT

First I'm sorry for Google Translator.
Since the launch of ISLE OF MAN v0.5 NDS, I wanted to suggest a competition in pratice mode of hotlaps.
the idea would be:
1 - Qualify: 1 ​​laps thrown by pilot in pratice mode;
2- Race: 4 laps in pratice mode, with the pilots being released individually every 10 or 15 seconds.

and if during the classification or race the rider leaves the track he will not be able to return, not even due to a mistake in the game or in case of leaving the track where the bike is off the map.

with respect to classes as would be the first event, we would in particular do only one class that could be SSP600 or WSBK 15

I'm open to suggestions and would like people to help organize the event ...
who offers ... we're going to need a server too

what do you think???

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 11, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

IOM TT

Since the launch of ISLE OF MAN v0.5 NDS, I wanted to suggest a competition in pratice mode of hotlaps.
the idea would be:
2- Race: 4 laps in pratice mode, with the pilots being released individually every 10 or 15 seconds.

and if during the classification or race the rider leaves the track he will not be able to return, not even due to a mistake in the game or in case of leaving the track where the bike is off the map.

with respect to classes as would be the first event, we would in particular do only one class that could be SSP600 or WSBK 15

what do you think???

If the track would not crash, when you hit the grass barrier, I would be down for it :P

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Rodrigovis

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on March 11, 2018, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 11, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

IOM TT

the idea would be:

what do you think???

If the track would not crash, when you hit the grass barrier, I would be down for it :P

MCF
in this case it has the core error and what the bike is falling in space ...
in the end it's like the pilot died hehe ...
but I think it's possible to hold the event

cyborg chip

Hi friend i am brazilian too. add me in steam?  nick: cyborg chip

abraço!