• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:56:37 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Round 3 Bugatti - Livestream

Started by Phathry25, March 11, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge Sprinter

Round 3 Bugatti - Livestream YOUTUBE CHANNEL JORGE SPRINTER LIKE AND SUBCRIBE !
https://www.youtube.com/v/gjHIYEZHBWY&list=UUOwpOAmqNqGQmd5VSy-54qQ

Hawk

Any chance of having someone livestream these events who isn't actually racing so that viewers can see the race from a spectators point of view and more importantly see more of whats going on in the the race as a whole? Thanks.  :)

Chuliki55

Quote from: Hawk on March 12, 2018, 07:42:00 AM
Any chance of having someone livestream these events who isn't actually racing so that viewers can see the race from a spectators point of view and more importantly see more of whats going on in the the race as a whole? Thanks.  :)

That's a bit hard since sometimes the server gets full so noone Who is not racing can't join

Rodrigovis

we could leave a place reserved for tv broadcast

teeds

All possible, but I think the harder bit is finding someone willing to sit and do the camera work....

:)

Hawk

Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 12, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

we could leave a place reserved for tv broadcast

+1  ;)

Quote from: teeds on March 12, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
All possible, but I think the harder bit is finding someone willing to sit and do the camera work....

:)

DD.... You available?  ;D

Rodrigovis

I do not understand how to do the streem ... but our friend Jorge (youtuber) could run the second race and transmit the first one since we have two races.
But we would need one more pilot would rush the first one and transmit the second race

Phathry25

I would hate to see a grid spot go to waste for this.

Olaf Lehmann

March 12, 2018, 02:33:14 PM #9 Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:55:02 PM by Olaf Lehmann
Sorry false thread.

I would post something in the other Bugatti thread and couldn't delete this post.

Hawk

Quote from: Phathry25 on March 12, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
I would hate to see a grid spot go to waste for this.

You wouldn't have to "waste" a grid spot at all...... The host server admin could just add one extra rider server slot to accommodate the person who is assigned to live-streaming the event.  ;) :)