• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:33 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poumpouny

What i hate is that MM want to proof to the world that he is sorry about the move on VR (be sorry in my opinion mean he will no longer ride in such a way in future, not just sorry in front of the media) and not late than sunday, he did it again and Miller almost crashes with he's move  ??? ..... but of course nobody noticed it because of "fenati" but also cause it seems that every body thinks it's normal nowaday that he ride like that .... :-X

uberslug

Quote from: poumpouny on September 11, 2018, 08:24:40 AM
What i hate is that MM want to proof to the world that he is sorry about the move on VR (be sorry in my opinion mean he will no longer ride in such a way in future, not just sorry in front of the media) and not late than sunday, he did it again and Miller almost crashes with he's move  ??? ..... but of course nobody noticed it because of "fenati" but also cause it seems that every body thinks it's normal nowaday that he ride like that .... :-X

From what I saw Miller took a bit of an odd wide line and then tried to cut back to the inside. Unfortunately for him Marquez had already filled in the gap. Kind of reminded me of Miller's Moto3 days...

With regards to VR, his career spanning highlight reel includes many instances where he dove up the inside and either ran someone else off the track or crashed into them. He doesn't have a legitimate reason to complain about anyone else. Besides, at this point of the season he is irrelevant, unless, of course, he does something rash or continues to act like Trump.

HornetMaX

Quote from: poumpouny on September 11, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

I missed the race, do you have a video showing the Miller/Marquez thing ?
Because I've read two long-ish interviews of Miller and he doesn't even hint at a problem with Marquez
(instead he's pretty severe with himself about the mistake that took him out of the race).

Stout Johnson

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 11, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1038760231566757888

Hard but normal racing overtake imho.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

Thx Stout. Not even sure it could be classed as hard.

Manu

Why make controversy about that overtaking? I don't see anything wrong there. Simply Miller did not expect it.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Hawk

Quote from: Stout Johnson on September 11, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on September 11, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1038760231566757888

Hard but normal racing overtake imho.

+1
That was a gift to the likes of a rider like MM..... So no, nothing wrong with that overtake manoeuvre..... I wouldn't even say it was a hard manoeuvre by MM, but probably because Miller gave him a wide open space to dive into, but the touch was just that, a touch, as if to say to MM, "I'm not going to let you get away with that move that easily matey!", and nothing more to it in my opinion.  :)

I may not like MM as a rider or a person, but credit where credits due, that was just MM taking advantage of a mistake by Miller by him leaving so much space when he knew a rider like MM was right behind him - red rag to a bull! Lol! Miller must've known MM was going to take that opportunity to pass.

davidboda46

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/motogp/could-v4-m1-be-valentino-rossi-s-silver-bullet

Interesting from Mat Oxley about Yamahas troubles and possible changes to engine sealing rules. Personally I could not find the crank shaft if it was stuck up my ass. But I'm more of a racing guy than a wrench monkey. I'm sure you guys that are more technical will understand the details in the text better than I do, but at least I got the gist of it...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Interesting indeed. Not sure it explains everything about this year Yam, blaming the electronics seems sort of more plausible to me. Just speculation, only Yam knows. Maybe :)

One quote below from the article, for the nostalgic types (and at the same time, kudos to Dorna, for once):

QuoteOver the past few seasons Dorna has worked very hard to make MotoGP closer and more exciting. Its revised technical regulations have worked wonders, creating the closest top 10 (at Brno) and the closest top 15 (at Assen) in 70 years of motorcycle Grand Prix racing.

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

Quote from: davidboda46 on September 12, 2018, 06:30:03 AM
Fenati retires according to this: https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/romano-fenati-video-retirement-crash-stefano-manzi-moto2-sacked-contracts-cancelled-a8532616.html

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Lol! Typical hot-headed Italian drama queen..... We seen it many times here in the forum too from Italian guys...... They do seem to be incapable of accepting responsibility for their own actions...  must be an Italian trait - Blame everyone else for my actions then no one will realise what a prick I am! Lol!  ;D ;D

What really gob-smacked me was the pathetic response from DORNA!! That was a disgrace on their part! :o :o

guigui404

Quote from: Hawk on September 12, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

Lol! Typical hot-headed Italian drama queen..... We seen it many times here in the forum too from Italian guys...... They do seem to be incapable of accepting responsibility for their own actions...  must be an Italian trait - Blame everyone else for my actions then no one will realise what a prick I am! Lol!  ;D ;D

Wao , what a shortcut , could you send us a little summary with a trait for each nationalities ?

speedfr

i think he was ironic. Hopefully  ;D
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

HornetMaX

Quote from: speedfr on September 12, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
i think he was ironic. Hopefully  ;D
Wait ... you mean every time he makes his tirade on 2-strokes he's ironic too ? :)