• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

Yes I have seen this offer... I wish I could buy one either...it would be something.

uberslug

Stick on a few lights, duct tap a license plate to your back, and cruise the canyons...

matty0l215

It's that time of year again and Qatar certinally didn't disappoint!

Shame to see the front group keeping a slow pace for so long but what a last few laps! ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Myst1cPrun3

I'm not gonna lie Marquez literally let his brakes off and rammed dovi wide. So in terms of Rossi saying he does hit people on purpose, he's kinda right. Not saying he's perfect or that he's right in anything else he says but that hits true. And he's still bloody quick regardless.

Cal has to be the standout for me, especially with a mangled ankle, or mankle.

Suzuki's weren't half bad either, and neither was quatararo on the Petronas bike coming from the pits.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Stout Johnson

-----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Stout Johnson

Very interesting camera angle. It gives a great sense of speed and how much brute force those MotoGP beasts have. And also shows how often the front wheel is off the ground or barely touching.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

guigui404

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on March 12, 2019, 03:57:02 PMI'm not gonna lie Marquez literally let his brakes off and rammed dovi wide. So in terms of Rossi saying he does hit people on purpose, he's kinda right. Not saying he's perfect or that he's right in anything else he says but that hits true. And he's still bloody quick regardless.

Cal has to be the standout for me, especially with a mangled ankle, or mankle.

Suzuki's weren't half bad either, and neither was quatararo on the Petronas bike coming from the pits.
Thank you for your wonderful point of view