• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Hehe no I am careful not to read too much. As far as I can tell 2 strokes are back in this race? Lol  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

RaDiCaL

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 08, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
How about a black flag

seriously?! Do you mean the same black flag we have seen 2015 in Malaysia?!
The most who write coments like this should put off their yellow glasses...its Motogp...not Motorossi.

I dont want to defent Marquez` riding style in argentina...but he gets a penalty for that instead of zarco or petrux...so what?!
And btw...rossi did the same "overtakes" in the past and gets NOTHING for it....
Maybe they should ask Biaggi, Gibernaut or Stoner...

And now the drama queen cries and his fans believe this shit like they did 2015....

I hate this Rossi vs. Marquez so much.....i love great races but not the dramashow behind...no one should need this !

matty0l215

Rossi should have been penalised.

I am not a Rossi fenatic, not even really a fan (Cal or Dovi/Ducati all the way!) and I think he should have been penalised BUT not black flagged as this wasn't a one incident affair, Marc was reckless all race. But i agree, Zarco and Petruci also needed to be penalised.

Blame Race direction, they are the ones who were incosistant that day.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Quote from: RaDiCaL on April 12, 2018, 08:58:16 PMrossi did the same "overtakes" in the past and gets NOTHING for it....
https://www.youtube.com/v/PEc87m-27cg

Napalm Nick

Seen it now. Another feisty championship this year, good for fans blood and interest in bike racing. Piboso sales soaring...

Jack I feel sorry for - that start decision?

Crutchlow is winning championship - Boom! As an 'Icelandic' Brit this is fantastic. 8)

Ding ding, round 3...

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: RaDiCaL on April 12, 2018, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on April 08, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
How about a black flag

seriously?! Do you mean the same black flag we have seen 2015 in Malaysia?!
The most who write coments like this should put off their yellow glasses...its Motogp...not Motorossi.

I dont want to defent Marquez` riding style in argentina...but he gets a penalty for that instead of zarco or petrux...so what?!
And btw...rossi did the same "overtakes" in the past and gets NOTHING for it....

And now the drama queen cries and his fans believe this shit like they did 2015....

I hate this Rossi vs. Marquez so much.....i love great races but not the dramashow behind...no one should need this !

You won't spare a single thread with your BSing, don't you? Well, at least here are also many people that are able to think logically ;)

(Me and radical had some history with some arguments ;D )

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Stout Johnson

April 13, 2018, 06:20:41 AM #96 Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 06:44:23 AM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 12, 2018, 08:19:32 PM
Hehe no I am careful not to read too much. As far as I can tell 2 strokes are back in this race? Lol  :D
LOL  ;D  one would get the impression...

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 12, 2018, 10:13:24 PM
Jack I feel sorry for - that start decision?

Crutchlow is winning championship - Boom! As an 'Icelandic' Brit this is fantastic. 8)
Yes. That Miller-topic also fell short, because of all the other drama. Race commission screwed up big-time and in all likelihood robbed him off a win. Those bold decisions need to be rewarded. But I think those officials didn't want to have too much scuffle there for the championship top-contenders and wanted to not have all start from the pit-lane. But it would have been the correct way according to the rules. Miller was robbed.
And Crutchlow is in good shape this year. Seems to be very wise. This may help. I see him in the top5 for the championship.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 12, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

Haha! Got to keep the dream alive Nick! Hehe!  ;D

WALKEN

Quote from: Blackheart on April 12, 2018, 09:16:27 PM
Quote from: RaDiCaL on April 12, 2018, 08:58:16 PMrossi did the same "overtakes" in the past and gets NOTHING for it....
https://www.youtube.com/v/PEc87m-27cg

Interesting, we thought about the exact thing. Thank you for posting it as I was just to lazy  ;)
Help me, help you!

speedfr

Zarco signed at KTM for next years...

Hope it will be a good idea, at least its a great challenge, doesn't want to be the "follower" of Marquez even if Pedrosa is not signed yet at HRC but at least, he will have the Boss position as he wanted. We'll see...
Pol Espargaro stays at KTM and its a good thing, this Espargaro Brothers are damn fighters, good things.
Bradley should go to the Tech3 team, so staying with a KTM.
Who will be the fourth ? Hafish ? That could be great !

Have a good Jerez journey everybody !
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

poumpouny

I'm afraid of a Lorenzo bis wiht Zarco with KTM, anyway i think he will win at least 1 GP this season.

speedfr

Well, we all have that in minds... But the KTM seems to be a "regular" frame and doesn't seems to need to be pushed over as a Ducati.
Ducati is very special architecture.
The KTM seems to be more as a Honda/Yam/Suz kind of bike.
Let's hope...  :)
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

Shame to end his carrear so early ;) :P

Joking aside, I hope he can bring the KTM to a fighting pace.

The Ducati is a, You can ride it or you cant bike. Rossi and Lorenzo have proven this.

davidboda46

Quote from: speedfr on May 04, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
Zarco signed at KTM for next years...

Hope it will be a good idea, at least its a great challenge, doesn't want to be the "follower" of Marquez even if Pedrosa is not signed yet at HRC but at least, he will have the Boss position as he wanted. We'll see...
Pol Espargaro stays at KTM and its a good thing, this Espargaro Brothers are damn fighters, good things.
Bradley should go to the Tech3 team, so staying with a KTM.
Who will be the fourth ? Hafish ? That could be great !

Have a good Jerez journey everybody !

Bradley won't go to KTM Tech3. It is clear that Tech3 will be a "junior" feeder team, and Bradley isn't exactly a young rookie anymore. Oliveira and Hafish looks like the most likely line up at the moment. Unfortunately Brad doesn't have many options. Maybe a testing role like Mika Kallio, but I don't see the need for two test riders to be honest. Other than that, WSBK or BSB maybe... I like Bradley, he is a good and clever rider but he isn't one of the top riders that the teams want.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

matty0l215

He is where Cal was say 5-6 years ago. Quick, still young and willing to go on any bike but he is stuggeling to find his place. (compared to Cals end year at Tech 3, then Ducati then to LCR)

Maybe a Honda would suit him the same way It did for Cal??