• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:56:41 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: poumpouny on September 18, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
I don't Understand why so much discussion about handshake or not, they are not there to be friend or ennemi, they are there to race ! i think, with the talent MM had, if he take care about rider around him on a race, everybody, Rossi included, will have respect for him soon or late !
Reading Dovi's declarations after today's race, I think some in the paddock have already plenty of respect.

Anyway, another week-end, another hell of a race. If even Suzukis start joining the party, it's gonna be seriously fun.

matty0l215

What a Battle! Im not a fan of Marc but every weekend he still amazes me with what he can pull off  :o

Good on Suzuki. They are even a full factory team now (lost their concessions) so hopefully will kick it up a gear.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

KG_03

Race was great, I kept fingers crossed for Dovi but in the end he probably didn't have tires left. Great result for Aleix :-)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Yamaha is still dissapionting, even though the results were not as bad as I expected  :'(

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Stout Johnson

Nice race, I just wish there would have been even more overtakes. The final 2 laps from MM were just perfect. Dovi tried but did not have a chance. Great result for Suzuki and Aprilia. Even KTM finally looked competitive, I wonder what Pol would have been able to accomplish. Yamaha has to get things sorted, they might have one of the worst bikes on grid when there is not much grip on track or conditions are hot.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Docfumi

September 25, 2018, 04:10:05 PM #366 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:13:42 PM by Docfumi
Good race and really nice to see #29 chop it up with the big boys, also hats off to Rins who has caught my eye as of late. I'm really starting to watch Rins a bit more and I think he is a guy with Balls and a good head for racing. Very sad about Cal, I just don't know what to think about him anymore because just when he does something brilliant he bins it a week later. SMH! Oh, and for the love of (GOD) what the hell is going on over at Yamaha? It's like Madonna and Lady Gaga both wore the same outfit to a Gay Pride parade that no one showed up for. I do hope they get it sorted for next year but I fear we won't see anything from Yamaha until Jerez of 2019 or later although I hope I'm wrong because Maverick has too much talent to be on such a dog of a bike. As for The Doctor, I think Moto E would be the best way for him to get his tenth title lol
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Stout Johnson

September 25, 2018, 04:57:52 PM #367 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:59:28 PM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: Docfumi on September 25, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
Oh, and for the love of (GOD) what the hell is going on over at Yamaha?

Facts on Yamaha struggles:

• Weather and track was very similar to last year (asphalt +5°C, air +3°C)
  • Overall race time difference from last year:

• Marquez -10,867s
    • Dovizioso -17,674s
    • Iannone -30,240s
    • Rins -40,103s
    • Pedrosa -6,472s
    • A.Espargaro -8,433s
    • Smith -18,342s
    • Rossi -1,550s
    • Vinales +6,334s
    • Zarco +8,476s
So track conditions were similar and the all factories despite Yamaha seem to have made significant progress in terms of performance from last year. Rossi was a bit faster but he was hurt last year (still recuperating, so not really comparable). Yamaha is struggling overall, but especially in hot conditions and on tracks with bad grip.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

Quote from: Docfumi on September 25, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
Oh, and for the love of (GOD) what the hell is going on over at Yamaha? It's like Madonna and Lady Gaga both wore the same outfit to a Gay Pride parade that no one showed up for.
Best description ever :)

speedfr

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

Hawk

This is what we like to see.... The good old days of GP500 high-sides! Lol!  ;D

Looks like the EB settings were out of his liking? Or maybe just a mistake on his part?

@Matty: What's MM done now? I haven't heard/seen yet.

speedfr

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

@Hawk, Lorenzo blamed his crash in Aragon on Marc. Even though Marc was no where near him when he highsided....

There is a running joke starting up.... :P