• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

..CapeDoc in the house ...

Started by CapeDoctor, March 17, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

g'day, me hearties! ladies and gentiles.
as the day dawns on the start of a new motogp season, so the Cape Doctor emerges from his cave....  ;D
lol, seriously, been a while again, since my pc suffered multiple failures last year, i just about gave up on all things digital for a while, keeping myself busy doing some scale model bikes (pics forthcoming).
now i've been lurking awhile and finally back in the saddle for the great beta13. what a joy it is just to have a virtual friend or two on the track, in the form of the trainer option.
this is such a great addition, exactly what i've been after, bugger the ai stuff.
being able to race against myself is the best way i know to improve my time, just like in the old glory days of GP500  ;D
ability to exchange/import other rider trainers would be the ultimate, or is that already doable?
either way, hats off to PBoSo, for a superb solution to the 'loneliness of the long distance runner' syndrome i suffered previously.
well, i'll ask the techy stuff later, for now just wanted to say hi to one and all, and good to to see the forums seem to be ticking over quite nicely.
have a great year, and enjoy it. prepping now for some Qatar action on the telly...  8)

KG_03

Hey :-) Welcome back :-)
yes you can import and export the trainers :-)
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?board=53.0