• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:14:19 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Dainese Suits Skin-pack

Started by Blackheart, March 18, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Models:

Aero Evo D1
D Air Racing (3 paints)
Aspide P (5 paints)
Avro D1 Div (7 paints)

Installation:

Extract the pack in; C:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes

Download:

Link; Dainese Suits Skin-pack

Requires the rider model "modern type 1"

giseler

RaDiCaL

ViPower

Schrabbelst du mit dem Helm in der Kurve, liegste richtig.
Schrabbelst du mit dem Helm in der Kurve, liegste. Richtig!

KG_03

badexample69

Blackheart

;)

Please Matty, put this stuff in the paints database or Jorge Splinter in the 2025 he will ask where he can find them  ;D

davidboda46

March 22, 2018, 12:29:16 PM #7 Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:32:06 PM by davidboda46
Hi Blacky! Thanks for the skins. Do you have templates (I've played around with the D Air Racing one) or did you "paint" them over the Alpinestar one (from Manu's Rider1 template)? Reason I ask is that I like to edit them but it's damn hard to for example change dark grey to bright yellow (with layer options like multiply or something like that) and still wanting to keep the leathers stitches and such (if that makes any sense?).

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Blackheart

Quote from: davidboda46 on March 22, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
Hi Blacky! Thanks for the skins. Do you have templates (I've played around with the D Air Racing one) or did you "paint" them over the Alpinestar one (from Manu's Rider1 template)? Reason I ask is that I like to edit them but it's damn hard to for example change dark grey to bright yellow (with layer options like multiply or something like that) and still wanting to keep the leathers stitches and such (if that makes any sense?).

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

The normal map in these suits is different obviously, so you need use the right one; unzip with painted a my skin and save the normal map, is the blue image.

The wireframe is the same of the other riders so you can use the template of the modern type + the right normal map.

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia