• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:49:42 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Argentina?

Started by davidboda46, March 26, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Just wondering, is anyone working on or planing to make the Termas de Río Hondo track? If I'm correct, Termas de Río Hondo and Buriram (I saw that somebody was working on that one) are the only two tracks that are missing in GP-Bikes from the MotoGP championship (some of the track would need some updating love though).

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Wimp #97

I downloaded the termas track and tried to quickly look at it with a quick conversion to gpbikes. Problem I had is that the fbx is pretty big (about 560MB) and after I named the surfaces correctly I went to generate the collision and map file with the edf exporter. The files are very big as a result of the big .fbx file. My computer is a potato and could only generate the collisions file and not the .map file because it always crashes. The .trp file is about 75MB big, which is massive compared to others.

I haven't tried much to reduce file size because of lack of time, just wanted a quick check in gpbikes but that didn't go as planned.
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Phathry25

Where are you getting the tracks from? I'd like to take a look at converting them. Having a complete Gp schedule available would be awesome.

Wimp #97

Got them from a post in tracks that asked for track conversion. Every track you can get from assetto corsa or rfactor mods can be converted. Just make sure ask for permission of the creator
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018