• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:02:55 AM

Quick right hand throttle

Started by Bambi1791, March 26, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bambi1791

Finally figured out I wasn't downloading tyres with my bikes to finally get them working, but now I have a new problem.

When accelerating, the riders right hand is flicking around all over the place. Accelerating and then letting go hundreds of times a second.

Anyone have any idea what this is and how to fix it? Doesn't happen with the standard bikes?

Blackheart

March 26, 2018, 10:46:08 PM #1 Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:48:53 PM by Blackheart
lol

Which mod? Can you make a vid or a screenshot?

Edit: Looks if in the third person view the rider is ok, in this case back in the bike menu and change the rider style in modern.

Manu

Quote from: Bambi1791 on March 26, 2018, 10:38:07 PM
Finally figured out I wasn't downloading tyres with my bikes to finally get them working, but now I have a new problem.

When accelerating, the riders right hand is flicking around all over the place. Accelerating and then letting go hundreds of times a second.

Anyone have any idea what this is and how to fix it? Doesn't happen with the standard bikes?

If you are using Moto2 2017 MOD turn off all riding aids in the simulation page (automatic shift, shift help, traction help, wheeling help and brake help) If anything, automatic clutch only.

External aids are useless in this MOD  ;D
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Bambi1791

Hi,

Yes it's the KTM 2017 MOTO 2 mod. It's like a seizure or something!

Bambi1791

:D

TO UPDATE!! Everything was off apart from automatic clutch, this was sending the riders right hand mental. Accelerate and lift off hundreds of times a second. Stoked this is fixed!

kiatoski

I fixed this, disabling Wheeling help!

::)