• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:35:40 AM

Question abaut PKZ files

Started by EL Bastardo, April 01, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL Bastardo

Hallo guys,i am a new rider and im seting eavrything up,testing.
I am install bikes and,tyres, but i cant install paintings.Only wey to add new paint is to unpack pkz files and add them to the folder with bike,it works good,but it is a corect wey?Now i have a bunch of pkzts and normal folders...I see on forum here, screnshot of bike  folder, in beta 13,and there is no folders with files,only pkzts.Can you tell me or give me a link wheare is explained how to install paints and templates?
Thank you very much

Manu

The .pkz files are compressed files that can contain any element of the game (Bikes, Tires, Tracks, etc).

If you will unzipped a .pkz of a motorcycle, only the unpack files will be read

In case you want to use paints for example moto2, you must create a folder with the same name as the .pkz bike and create another folder inside called paints. Place your paints there and they will appear in the game.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

EL Bastardo

Thank You mate.
One more question. Is any disadventage of using folders, insted of pkz files? I mean, game runs better etc,or is just because of they save space and meake eavrything better sorted?
Regards