• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:29:02 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MotoGP 18 Announced from Milestone

Started by Blackheart, March 29, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

March 29, 2018, 09:33:17 AM #1 Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 09:34:56 AM by Blackheart
MotoGP 18 Preview pictures

- The official 2018 MotoGP season, with all riders, official rosters from MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 and Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup and all 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;

- Faithful reproduction of riders, tracks and bikes, thanks to the Drone Scanning system, for a 1:1 recreation of all the track details, and the 3D scanning technology, to include real MotoGP riders' faces in game;

- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience as immersive as ever, such as new cutscenes, the spectator mode and brand new interactive tutorials;

- Enhanced AI, Bike Physics and Collision System, with the introduction of riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level;

- New scalable damage system and tire management system;

- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup to MotoGP class, including an innovative bike development setup, to significantly increase the bikes' performance, as well as the MotoGP ID to keep track of such progress.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

KG_03

March 29, 2018, 09:45:52 AM #3 Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 09:48:50 AM by KG_03
Matty you made my day :-D
So here we go...another promises and I worry that it will be the same result as before.

Blackheart

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 29, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
yay more content to rip...

;) :P

Nah I like see a good 3d engine for a bike game.

And I had tried just for curiosity with the TT game and not founded the UV coords. So maybe will be more complex

matty0l215

Sorry that was a joke.

CAWS has a no more ripped content policy.

To much legal hassle if it ever came to it
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Stout Johnson

Quote from:  link=topic=5824.msg88379#msg88379 date=1522315997
[...] to include real MotoGP riders' faces in game

[...] make the game experience as immersive as ever, such as new cutscenes, the spectator mode
I like their priority setting. They know what is most important.  ;D

Quote from:  link=topic=5824.msg88379#msg88379 date=1522315997
[...] to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level
They should be smacked, tarred and feathered for using this word in connection with their game. We live in a time where words are used totally out of context.  ::)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Wimp #97

I like how a big company like milestone release screenshots but puts in the bottom right "liveries to be updated" like its not that much work to update them... 1 person can easily do it.

Also they should at least model the winglets....
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

doubledragoncc

No winglets this year watch first race Qatra

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

speedfr

March 29, 2018, 07:38:18 PM #9 Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:45:36 PM by speedfr
oh yes DD ( ;D) Suzuki (2), Yamaha (4), Honda (2) and Lorenzo only on Ducat', they all had their new winglets.
Petrux and Dovi didn't.
Maybe the KTM are the only one to have kind of winglet inside the frame.

I guess you have to review the Qatari race !!

Edit : i have a doubt about Crutchlow, we will see in Argentinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

doubledragoncc

Watched it today and commentators said nobody was using winglets so they made an error. Was stating what they said so thanks for the updated info speedy

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

speedfr

Anyway DD, just run to the MotoGp site, they have beautiful picture of the Dovi victory race !
(this night race is ridiculous in ecological terms but the pict are even more nice, have a side look at the girls too... )

See ya !
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

CapeDoctor

QuoteEnhanced AI, Bike Physics and Collision System, with the introduction of riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level

boy, if i had a penny for every time developers make these claims, and still manage to push out some arcade spaceship physics, i'd have been able to retire already :D

Hawk

Quote from: CapeDoctor on March 30, 2018, 06:06:47 AM
QuoteEnhanced AI, Bike Physics and Collision System, with the introduction of riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level

boy, if i had a penny for every time developers make these claims, and still manage to push out some arcade spaceship physics, i'd have been able to retire already :D

Totally agree with you there Cape!  ;)

But the problem is that people keep on buying that rubbish so they keep on producing that rubbish...... People should use their heads and just not buy these crap so called sims like Milestones MotoGP and the likes, then they will know what people want. Then again maybe the majority of people are happy with simcades? Lord only knows why!? Lol!  ::) :)

Personally I stopped buying that rubbish many years ago and have not bought one since....

I always think that if you buy a simulation that your passionate about and then it gets thrown in the corner for months on end maybe never or hardly played again until the next version comes out then it can't be that good..... Unlike GPBikes which since I first bought it, many many years back now, I haven't put it down or had it uninstalled on my PC ever since! That just goes to show the depth of Piboso's work.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".