• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:37:22 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP 18 Announced from Milestone

Started by Blackheart, March 29, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on June 09, 2018, 11:01:47 PM
Pritty wierd behavor for the bikes. dont know what happens here but milestone guys i think uses bicycles physics but dont know for sure.and its not so good looking either.dont like unreal but is only me and maybe i have bad graphic card or so but not so good actully very bad .

They moved to the Unreal Engine because it's the best development engine out there, but if you haven't got a system that can show good graphics then you can't blame UE4 for that surely? :)
Plus it depends on the developer as to how good the graphics end up in game...... In my opinion, UE4 is capable of the most realistic looking graphics/lighting/reflections on the market to date; can even take advantage of the recent breakthrough in ray-tracing in real-time, but of course that's if the game developer implements UE4's full graphical capabilities in game?  If your not happy with the graphics then you can only blame Milestone for that given the resources at there disposal; or most probably blame the fact that their Motogp series games are developed mainly for the crappy console market and their lesser graphics capabilities rather than the possible superior capabilities of PC graphics cards.  :)

davidboda46

I have the GFX on ultra and the game still looks like a blurry mess. Texture pop-ins on bike skins and signs... Even the the menu buttons are blurry... Feels like a bad console port...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

-aGy-

Quote from: Hawk on June 10, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
Pritty wierd behavor for the bikes. dont know what happens here but milestone guys i think uses bicycles physics but dont know for sure.and its not so good looking either.dont like unreal but is only me and maybe i have bad graphic card or so but not so good actully very bad .

They moved to the Unreal Engine because it's the best development engine out there, but if you haven't got a system that can show good graphics then you can't blame UE4 for that surely? :)
Plus it depends on the developer as to how good the graphics end up in game...... In my opinion, UE4 is capable of the most realistic looking graphics/lighting/reflections on the market to date; can even take advantage of the recent breakthrough in ray-tracing in real-time, but of course that's if the game developer implements UE4's full graphical capabilities in game?  If your not happy with the graphics then you can only blame Milestone for that given the resources at there disposal; or most probably blame the fact that their Motogp series games are developed mainly for the crappy console market and their lesser graphics capabilities rather than the possible superior capabilities of PC graphics cards.  :)

are you really sure

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on June 10, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

are you really sure

I'm always open to be proved wrong mate.  ;D ;)

JamoZ

Quote from: davidboda46 on June 10, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
I have the GFX on ultra and the game still looks like a blurry mess. Texture pop-ins on bike skins and signs... Even the the menu buttons are blurry... Feels like a bad console port...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Up the resolution scale to 150 or 200%

KG_03

Just bought MotoGP 18 game and played a little bit. I like it, big improvement in some areas especially in FPP camera, immersion. Love the feeling of speed with headshake wind noise and dynamic camera. Still I miss some fatures and it seems that they gave up on damage system and tire degradation.

Of course its much different than GP Bikes but it does not mean its a bad game. At least it looks like they started to listen to the customers. Lets give them time and see how they will improve the game. I would rather see they will improve it year by year rather than change many things except physics and and features.

connorhall70

Motogp 18 great improvement from all previous games.

Its actually difficult... wow
GanjaGod

-aGy-

Quote from: Hawk on June 10, 2018, 04:40:36 PM
Quote from: -aGy- on June 10, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

are you really sure

I'm always open to be proved wrong mate.  ;D ;)

ok now i try it with dfgt wheel and some tweaking with nvidia display and its pretty good game i think..handling is better than motogp17  or ride 2 i think. first when i try this game i use ps4 gamepad and i sucked very very bad. but with wheel (idont own handlebars)its more precise and ok but of course cant beat gp bikes

-aGy-

i have to say that i am amazed. first when i launch this game i use win 8 and it was pretty ugly but i decide to install win 10 because trueskyplugin didnt work with win 8 and now this game looks pretty good and runs very well

KG_03

I was wrong 😞 after 10h of playing with broken heart I must say that its the same shit as in previous years. Many problems with new game, it unfinished and promote careless riding. Definately its far from fair competition between riders... Shame, big shame...

Blackheart

Hawk

ROFL!  ;D ;D

You would make a good game tester BH.... I bet all the official testers never thought to try that to see what happens. Lol! ;D

Very poor on Milestone to release a game with such a bug in it though.... Good luck on getting an update this year to fix it. Lol. More likely they will fix it as a special feature for MotoGP 2019 and mark it as the AI being more intelligent. Lol! :o ;D

Blackheart

Really its not a my video  ;D

There are a lot of little and big bugs [I never see nothing like in this vid, but after 20 hours I see the IA cut some corners in some tracks...] Offline it is fun just if you ride alone vs your ghost.

Atm I think is not possible make a good IA for a 2 wheels game. I do not think it's Milestone's fault.

KG_03

The game is full of ...maybe not bugs...issues and I really got no idea if Milestone guys have idea what they do.

Davide74

Not sad patch yet?

Damn milestone, thanks for your money and see you later ...