• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:13:06 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP 18 Announced from Milestone

Started by Blackheart, March 29, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

the best motorcycle game for a long time.no big bugs (thank god no game changing crashes like maybe core.exe)and it runs well. most importand cockpit view is spot on thx milestone great work. dorna i give you a finger is it last third or first never know.

Blackheart

Quote from: Davide74 on June 18, 2018, 06:48:15 AM
Not sad patch yet?

Damn milestone, thanks for your money and see you later ...

I have some info, because I know someone in the milestone, the patchs will be released, they are collecting reports about the 3 versions of the game, the worst atm is on the xbox...

KG_03

Yeah...they plan to release the patch for consoles on friday. I wonder if your friend told you anything if they are going to fix all the issues or only the biggest one.

JamoZ

I wonder is they`re going to implement normal multiplayer lobby`s. I can`t understand which retard thought it was a good idea to remove lobby`s and just let you join a random race, with random people, on a random bike and track...with voice chat enabled  ::)

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on June 19, 2018, 06:53:08 PM
I wonder is they`re going to implement normal multiplayer lobby`s. I can`t understand which retard thought it was a good idea to remove lobby`s and just let you join a random race, with random people, on a random bike and track...with voice chat enabled  ::)
ChatRoulette style.

KG_03

They can't manage to do simple things with multiplayer since MotoGP13 so I doubt that we will see it...

JamoZ

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 19, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
ChatRoulette style.

Aye, the lobby is even filled with dicks most of the time  :-X

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on June 19, 2018, 08:27:51 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on June 19, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
ChatRoulette style.

Aye, the lobby is even filled with dicks most of the time  :-X
You can thank milestone you only have voice chat ...'19 edition may have webcam feed too :)

KG_03

I am really tired of listening to stupid kids shouting all the time to the microphone or listening to their game controlers clicking all the time. There is too little time to mute all the players. There is no time even to choose set up b4 the race.