• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:59:01 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

It's almost time...

Started by PiBoSo, April 06, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberslug

Quote from: poumpouny on April 09, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
@connorhall : I don't really understand how you guy are talking on the forum, really you need to do some yoga or i don't know some relaxing thing hahhahha  ;D

Don't bother, he's not worth the effort...

connorhall70

Quote from: poumpouny on April 09, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
@connorhall : I don't really understand how you guy are talking on the forum, really you need to do some yoga or i don't know some relaxing thing hahhahha  ;D
all im asking is a straight forward question? what is wrong with that? i asked piboso a question and everyone tries answering for him... is he incapable of answering a yes or no question himself? all you guys make it sound that way.
GanjaGod

uberslug

Since most of your comments are snarky and demeaning, it is hard to take anything you ask seriously. Perhaps if you showed more respect to others not everything that you type will be taken negatively. In order to get respect, you must first respect others.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: uberslug on April 09, 2018, 02:34:47 PM
Since most of your comments are snarky and demeaning, it is hard to take anything you ask seriously. Perhaps if you showed more respect to others not everything that you type will be taken negatively. In order to get respect, you must first respect others.

True

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

connorhall70

This is the internet (2018) and you still cant take a joke. its the fuckin internet. half the shit people say on the internet is a joke or just total bullshit.
GanjaGod

uberslug

Quote from: connorhall70 on April 09, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

This is the internet (2018) and you still cant take a joke. its the fuckin internet. half the shit people say on the internet is a joke or just total bullshit.

You were wondering why people don't take you seriously, so I told you. Do with the information what you will.

PiBoSo

Quote from: connorhall70 on April 09, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

THIS is not "the internet". This is MY forum. Please try to show some respect towards others.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

connorhall70

THIS is not "the internet". This is MY forum. Please try to show some respect towards others.
yes you own it.
Yes this is the internet.
GanjaGod

matty0l215

Quote from: connorhall70 on April 09, 2018, 10:06:29 PM
yes you own it.
Yes this is the internet.

Stop digging mate...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

Can we get back on the point of this thread as its an important one.

@Piboso.........Any idea as to when this wonderful moment my happen?

Praying mods can be no issue

Thanks for all your hard work Mr P

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

speedfr

Nice words DD.

1. Anyway, if we have to buy another licence to support Mr Piboso work, (we can do a pool maybe ? ) i'll be on it.
2. On Steam Workshop, it's possible to use mods, look at Arma 3 that i used to play (didn't tried since Apex is out), you can find mods and missions (almost 20 000) for this game.
So i'm pretty sure that modding this game will be ok and even, as GP500 was, we will find a way. And be able to play online too.

3. Mr Piboso, that's a very very good idea and hopeffuly a milestone (!!) for you that will reward all this year of intense work. Nice and full of hope.

4. "If you want to respect others, start by respecting yourself..."

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

DidietXFuera

I hope, GP-Bikes on Steam can't be pirated (free of piracy)  ;D
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

matty0l215

it can't be pirated now, can it??

If people are they are scum...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

uberslug

Quote from: DidietXFuera on April 15, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
I hope, GP-Bikes on Steam can't be pirated (free of piracy)  ;D

All one has to do is say something can't be done to make someone want to do it.

connorhall70

i believe the anti piracy for gpbikes is just the multiplayer? (not really anti piracy but to some extent is)

and also you cant even install mods without a key sooooooooo
GanjaGod