Author Topic: GP Bikes beta14 WIP  (Read 2991 times)

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
Re: GP Bikes beta14 WIP
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 08:55:17 AM »
i always thought that weed was making people nice, easy and cool...  8) i was wrong.

Lol! ;D

I always say that Ganja is like Alchohol..... It will bring out your natural character; so if one is naturally a nasty vindictive b*stard at heart then smoking Ganj will bring it all out, and of course it works vice-versa too.  :P :)

speedfr

• Partir, c'est pourrir un pneu !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2018, 10:33:05 AM »
I was ironic Hawk...  ;)
This behavior doesn't stick well in here, it's not a social media, it's a little community.
If we can't have in here a safe place to share our passion without having to struggle, as it is "outside", in real life, that's sad.  :(

But you are right alcohol or weed or whatever reveal the real side of a human being. Still sad in that case.
But it's not the first time and i guess, it won't be the last.

To that behavior we had the "chance" to read i would say : "Sometimes it's better to be an idiot and keep quiet rather than talk and demonstrate that you're realy stupid"
I'm afraid it's waaaaay too late.

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)

Testing EDTracker Pro on YT

i7-4790K/16Go/GTX1070/1440p/Full WC

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2018, 12:51:53 PM »
I was ironic Hawk...  ;)
This behavior doesn't stick well in here, it's not a social media, it's a little community.
If we can't have in here a safe place to share our passion without having to struggle, as it is "outside", in real life, that's sad.  :(

But you are right alcohol or weed or whatever reveal the real side of a human being. Still sad in that case.
But it's not the first time and i guess, it won't be the last.

To that behavior we had the "chance" to read i would say : "Sometimes it's better to be an idiot and keep quiet rather than talk and demonstrate that you're realy stupid"
I'm afraid it's waaaaay too late.

Too right.... Totally agree with you mate.  ;)

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2018, 06:26:52 PM »
i always thought that weed was making people nice, easy and cool...  8) i was wrong.

Lol! ;D

I always say that Ganja is like Alchohol..... It will bring out your natural character; so if one is naturally a nasty vindictive b*stard at heart then smoking Ganj will bring it all out, and of course it works vice-versa too.  :P :)

Then you're wrong, just because i enjoy cannabis doesnt mean im high 100% of the time does it? and if you really think that, well i dont know what to say besides thanks for thinking im a millionaire and can afford to do that! lol
and i do ask you to go and read back over the discussion i had, all i was doing was trying to help vinni understand what piboso had changed because english isnt his first language and he clearly didnt fully understand what piboso was talking about,
and i got this as a reply
maybe you need glasses or hearing aids but the rear is certainly in the air.

even after piboso said this
Those in the videos are not technically stoppies

its frustrating when someone asks for an explanation, then when they're given an explanation they argue it, then why ask for an explanation in the first place? thats why i went off and said what i said.
GanjaGod

speedfr

• Partir, c'est pourrir un pneu !
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2018, 06:33:40 PM »
Well, i hope you don't have child Connorhall70 if you behave that way.

Specially with people that are using English as a foreign language, as me.
I promise you i will not ask a single thing to you if i have a question.

Without hard feelings  ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 06:35:25 PM by speedfr »
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)

Testing EDTracker Pro on YT

i7-4790K/16Go/GTX1070/1440p/Full WC

RobinHoodUKIP

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2018, 07:08:05 PM »
hi there a post about the longterm goals for the project? i have seached the forum and not found one.
will AI riders be a thing or is the sim going down the iracing line?
DLing ghosts?

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2018, 07:15:53 PM »
This is not a conversation that needs having on this thread. Now bugger off...

hi there a post about the longterm goals for the project? i have seached the forum and not found one.
DLing ghosts?
Be the best damn and most realistic (within reason) Bike Sim on the market (which it already is arguably :P)

Ghosts can already be shared, Here- http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?board=53.0 Not very active but with some traction and people posting maybe others will join in sharing

@Piboso- Any development on the 64bit engine or steam?

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2018, 10:05:46 PM »
watch the slide at 25 seconds again. maybe you need glasses or hearing aids but the rear is certainly in the air.

Was it necessary to start insulting, just because someone pointed out your misunderstanding?  ::)
Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2018, 10:07:23 PM »
DLing ghosts?

Sharing and downloading trainers is already possible, even if it's not an automated process.

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2018, 10:18:09 PM »
@Piboso- Any development on the 64bit engine or steam?

Work on the x64 version started yesterday.
The first working version was compiled a few minutes ago.

It's a nightmare because apparently 64 bit executables are not allowed to load 32 bit DLL.
So gpbikes.dll and ALL input and output plugins must be re-compiled  :'(

This could be a problem for plugins creators like Max :-\
It might be easier for modders to switch to the proxy plugin to receive data from GP Bikes.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 10:20:30 PM by PiBoSo »

JOACKO172

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGEDODhZxSpeXl_VQ
    • View Profile
    • Joacko Design
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2018, 10:44:42 PM »
Hi PiBoSo. I donīt know if this is the corret place to aks for it but i see you are really active in the development and i need to ask. Itīs  possible see new animations in a future update? I mean, when crashing i think the best would see the rider rolling everywhere. i donīt like to se a hard model falling off the bike. Other anim i like is when changing gears or the foot out when braking like Milestone games. And the last but less important is the movement of the feet over the pegs because in the real life in the corner the rider put the feet in other position, like the last photo of Petrux. Thanks and keep the revs up!

HornetMaX

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2018, 10:51:48 PM »

It's a nightmare because apparently 64 bit executables are not allowed to load 32 bit DLL.

It might be easier for modders to switch to the proxy plugin to receive data from GP Bikes.
You mean that .dlo output plugin should come in two flavors (x86 and x64), right ?

Not a huge deal. I suspect the numebr of people running on 32bit OSs are becoming a minority pretty quickly.
If I'm really lazy a I may decide to support only x64 and call it a day.

Definitely not an argument in favor of not working on x64 on your side :)

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2018, 11:17:06 PM »
Hi PiBoSo. I donīt know if this is the corret place to aks for it but i see you are really active in the development and i need to ask. Itīs  possible see new animations in a future update? I mean, when crashing i think the best would see the rider rolling everywhere. i donīt like to se a hard model falling off the bike. Other anim i like is when changing gears or the foot out when braking like Milestone games. And the last but less important is the movement of the feet over the pegs because in the real life in the corner the rider put the feet in other position, like the last photo of Petrux. Thanks and keep the revs up!

Work on the dangling leg already started.
The changing gear and rear brake animations are in the TODO list.

At the moment there are no plans for new falling animations.

JOACKO172

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGEDODhZxSpeXl_VQ
    • View Profile
    • Joacko Design
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2018, 11:19:12 PM »

Work on the dangling leg already started.
The changing gear and rear brake animations are in the TODO list.

At the moment there are no plans for new falling animations.
Thanks PiB, letīs wait...

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2018, 11:20:00 PM »

You mean that .dlo output plugin should come in two flavors (x86 and x64), right ?

Right.

Not a huge deal. I suspect the numebr of people running on 32bit OSs are becoming a minority pretty quickly.
If I'm really lazy a I may decide to support only x64 and call it a day.

True. If may not even make sense to maintain the 32 bit version of GP Bikes at all.