• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:14:41 PM

[Round 7] TT_Assen

Started by teeds, April 19, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

April 19, 2018, 09:35:18 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:54:57 PM by teeds
ROUND 7  - TT_Assen

Date: 29th April 2018
Time: 15:00 CET (1st race) / 20:00 CET (2nd race)
Track: TT_Assen

Practice - 60 minutes
Qualifs - 20 minutes
Race - 20 laps

Each rider may take part in only one race. If you start qualifying you will be scored with whatever your result in the subsequent race is.

Track Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!aVlVFTwR!x7b8ZIsIP4JwkZhf7wbIZx-NJoKVP4Mmmvk2Nc_k08I

Race 1 Results

Race 2 Results

Jorge Sprinter

22 abril COTA motogp 2018 matches at the same time

teeds

Oh yea, thanks for the heads up Jorge, not that I can watch it live  ;D . We will postpone this race to 29th.

teeds

JohnnoNinja

Was really looking forward to race on Assen since it's my home track, but I won't be able to make this it due to work..

Olaf Lehmann

I have a similar Problem like in many tracks before:
Is it allowed to use the green zones beside the curbs? I'm not sure: Use the real drivers this zones?

Generally I don't like such modernisized squishy tracks, especially in online racing.
Driving at such tracks is like playing volleyball without playing field (side lines).

BR Olaf

Grooveski

Who do we ask about getting the Discord servers tweaked?
I'm not seeing Discord 3.  Think it still needs shanged to the latest Assen update.

Quote from: Olaf Lehmann on April 26, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
Is it allowed to use the green zones beside the curbs? I'm not sure: Use the real drivers this zones?

At any track you can use the road and the kerbs.    ;)
...and at some places you'll get away with nibbling into pitlane exits.
Anything beyond the kerbs and you're at it.   Run-off is there to keep you upright if you blow the corner and shouldn't be getting used otherwise.
Yes, this track has a lot of it and yes, it'll probably be a problem.  It'd be nice to think that most folk were into fair racing though and those who aren't will be slagged mercilessly or booted.   :)

Manu

I can add checkpoints in the green zones  ;D
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

teeds

The kerbs are considered part of the track and are quite wide on some parts of this track, the green areas are runoff areas and are not part of the track. Please all stick to the track and use the runoff areas only when mistakes are made, an advantage in time or places should not be gained by using them.

:)

teeds

Daniel_F

cant enter.. it gives me kalex bike mismatch alrady downloaded moto 2 mod 1.5 again and still same error

Grooveski

I'll be missing this race.   :(

Haven't been able to connect to any servers(practice or race) - it's just sitting on "Syncing" forever.
Pretty common for my computer with the fancier tracks.  Assen unzipped is up in the 400s(Mb) which is where my connection problems seem to start. 
Thought it'd maybe be ok as Spa_LS is about the same size and it's 50/50, if I keep trying it connects eventually.
...but no such luck with Assen.

So yeah, bah, humbug, good luck all and see you at the next round. 

Jorge Sprinter

April 29, 2018, 09:46:57 PM #12 Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 11:18:04 PM by Jorge Sprinter

Chuliki55

So this race we've seen a bunch of lapped riders without consideration and very bad manners, forcing us to risk our race to overtake them; what should we do about this?

Chuliki55