• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:25:23 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

T500 Thrustmaster wheel not recognized

Started by Andy Blade, May 05, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Blade

T500 Thrustmaster wheel not  recognized can we please get it supported , I have friends that want to buy but will not because wheel is not supported

speedfr

Hello,

you shouldn't need anything special, (not even a driver) and if you don't find it under "Peripherals and Printers" there's a problem.  :o

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

PiBoSo

Quote from: Andy Blade on May 05, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
T500 Thrustmaster wheel not  recognized can we please get it supported , I have friends that want to buy but will not because wheel is not supported

GP Bikes should support any input recognized by Windows.
Are you able to calibrate the T500 in GP Bikes -> Settings -> Input -> Calibration?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

PiBoSo

Quote from: Andy Blade on May 05, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
no he cant

Thank you for the files.

What happens when the wheel is turned during calibration? Does the slider move?
Is the Thrustmaster software up to date?

Andy Blade

yes wheel only show left rotation nothing turning right  , he is using thrustmaster t500 wheel and fanatec v3 pedals if that helps pedals do not bind apparently

TimboC137

Hmm. I have the exact same setup. T500 with fanatec v3 pedals. No problems here.

PiBoSo

Quote from: TimboC137 on May 07, 2018, 11:54:34 AM
Hmm. I have the exact same setup. T500 with fanatec v3 pedals. No problems here.

Please post the files calib.txt and controls.txt, that are saved in "My Documents"\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\"your profile name"\

TimboC137

PiBoSo

Quote from: Andy Blade on May 06, 2018, 06:30:44 AM
yes wheel only show left rotation nothing turning right  , he is using thrustmaster t500 wheel and fanatec v3 pedals if that helps pedals do not bind apparently

What operative system is he using?

PiBoSo

Andy Blade

not sure on his o/s will find out and thanks Timbo I will get him to try those settings