• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:37 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Track Release: JanjGrandPrix_3

Started by janaucarre, May 02, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

May 02, 2018, 07:37:36 PM Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:15:55 PM by janaucarre
Hi,
Here are the links for a version 2 and 1 of JanjGrandPrix_3.
Entirely made by me, more than 5 km, ascents and descents as well as tight turns and other very fast.
For the creation of this track i have been inspired by many other tracks, i wanted to have as much as possible of different curves.
First corner: thought about first corner of Le Mans
Double right: dont remember why but i like it
The esses: thought about circuit of the america and others.
Stadium double left: tought about misano (old version).

I hope you wil  enjoy riding at this track.
For those who desire modify, I can give them the 3ds files.

Marshals, cameras and light OK

Thank you and good ride.

VERSION 2:

DS
https://mega.nz/#!d7AGjADI!tzPD-MKBt6GGKv4tX0AfBIiAAk5vklKjQbdtEWWp54w

NDS
https://mega.nz/#!13xnDCSD!EirtA5XIjhC_dwMGXn2johol13_f2PQdgk8doVduERY

VERSION 1:
DS version
https://mega.nz/#!UyYTyCia!hqTMDLSpHIdDmNAcxh8LYElWqDmfmFx7REin3rzBwtQ

NDS version:
https://mega.nz/#!Ni4DABjY!eN81ymqqKHeAV575WOrn2n8lPkvAsb0GV-w7BMidODI

Camset from #034 (thank you):
https://mega.nz/#!d6pzmBiA!RgjzMU_5MJnNHFRbVJiFH4mVp8dcsMq6l3e0735Btbo

matty0l215

Very Nice Janacarre!

Very challenging and fun track :)

Someone's been having fun in RTB :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

giseler

janaucarre

neoraptor

Thanks Janaucarre !
You may want to put a picture of the track layout in the first post.
It would be nice to see how it looks already in this post ;)

Thanks again !!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

janaucarre

janaucarre

Syd

I like this track very much, thank you Janaucarre

speedfr

May 04, 2018, 09:01:55 PM #9 Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 10:56:58 PM by speedfr
Thanks janaucarre, i'll dl it and run to try it on the Vin97's Academy !  ;D

After 20 laps on it, i want to say :
1. Nice and tricky, the first corner with the bump on the ground on the exit, same thing on the descent after the dooble right, its really "special" (reminds me of some British tracks... :o )
2. The "Esses" before the big stadium, i don't know if it's really necessary  ::) Great place to have a strike during a race.
3. The length of a circuit makes it like old tracks and its good, it's full of everything, and the long strait is short enough to not loose attention.
4. The only thing that really is annoying to me (imho) is the grey borders, they are awfull, you can't put your tyres on them without hoping to stay on your wheels, even using them to fast pass like the one on the second corner in the stadium, if you pass over it, fast, it takes you out. For example, i like the ones from Jerez V0.9 they are "parts" of the circuit.
On your track, you want to avoid them the most possible since it's the lotery (for me). I'm sure some "purist" will say that it's better that way but to me they are not part of the track, better pass on the sand than this grey mountains...

Thanks again for all that work, and even if i have the guts to critisize, i know that i couldn't be doing 1% of what you did, and it's a lot of work so nice job janaucarre.  ;D
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

janaucarre

Thank you very much for your comment.
About the kerbs:
A long post in this forum has been written about the fact if kerbs must be flat or not, do the kerbs be adapted to the bikes or the bikes must be adapted to the kerbs, It's a long story.

For this track and the news about gpb14 i've decided to not flat kerbs until gpb new release, after that we will see.

Aaah the esses :-)
For the creation of this track i have been inspired by many other tracks, i wanted to have as much as possible of different curves.
First corner: thought about first corner of Le Mans
Double right: dont remember why but i like it
The esses: thought about circuit of the america and others.
Stadium double left: tought about misano (old version).
If you like so much kerbs from jerez, me to, it is because they are completely flat like a mirror.

Thank you.

speedfr

May 05, 2018, 11:57:06 AM #11 Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:58:55 AM by speedfr
Thank you for this reply and not taking my remarks as a bad criticism.

I made a mistake, the second bumpy part on the exit is after a dooble left. Not right, pfffff  ;D

About the "kerbs"  (vibreur en Français), they are really a pain and that a killer for me.
To me it's sad cuz it kills the track. But that's only my point of view.
And if you want to change thme, i guess it will be a lot of work so it's probably dead. Too bad.

Otherwise, on MotoGP went down to 2.16.xxx, but as your video shows, could probably go down to 2.04.xxx or 2.03.xxx

But once more, super work, nice idea (the third corner, the entrance and the invisible curve made me think at Laguna Seca before the corckscrew.)
It's a very technical track and it's great. Keep up !!

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

yan24

super travail comme d'habitude !!!

janaucarre

janaucarre

May 15, 2018, 08:27:58 AM #14 Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:36:33 AM by janaucarre
Yesterday evening i decided to begin the flat kerbs, about 2 hours and only half done.
Add start and pit lights, you will SEE the green lights everywhere you will be on the grid ;-) (a bit special).
Ive found a hole (little) on the straight between the end and the start of the asphalt.
After that marshall and cams will be added.
NDS and DS will be made.
Perhaps 3d grass will be added.
Start line will be added.