• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:31:59 PM

Track Release: JanjGrandPrix_3

Started by janaucarre, May 02, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

I was riding around last night and i did find a hole between the floor and the bottom of the barrier. I cant remeber where though..

I will have another look tonight, but i can remever it is in a sand trap with the white concrete barrier with a mesh top.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

janaucarre

Ok thank you and a picture will be very nice

matty0l215

janaucarre

Ok thank you very much, will be corrected

janaucarre

Im uploadind ds and nds version with marshalls, cams, lights, and moved the wall previously described.

janaucarre

New version in first post, hope you will enjoy.

speedfr

Hey, Janaucarre, i'll give it another try, probably tonight if i can, can't wait to retry with "soft kerbs" that was scaring me.

Thank you and bravo for the hard work.  :)
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

janaucarre

janaucarre

Who is intersted by an hour on this track this evening ? At about 8pm (7pm in england)

speedfr

Hello Janaucarre,

will be with pleasure but i'm just back now, and need to eat and work on my rig to put it ready, two 3D print to finish and i will come on the new version asap.
Otherwise another night !!

janaucarre

Another night with pleasure, because too late today for me.

matty0l215

Balls, I've only just seen your post :(

Put another one up when you are next on Im up for a bit of practice :)

matty0l215

Just out of interest.

How long does it take you roughly to make the changes in RTB then export, change the names of objects then export to game files??

uberslug