• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:52:46 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

2018 WorldSSP MOD 2.1 [Update] + Templates

Started by julien113, May 12, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

julien113

Quote from: Wimp #97 on May 16, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
Quote from: Tosteetos on May 16, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
Julien, great work, one of the best if not the best 600 in the game.

I do want to point out that once the bike goes off the track, some surfaces become like ICE, try Assen for instance, you cannot even get back on the track without at least 3-5 more falls. So the values of grip for certain surfaces outside of the track need to be reviewed. This doesn't happen with any other bike.

Thanks again for the excellent mod!  8)

This is because the grip level of the SC1 front tyre on concrete is set to 0.1 . This is an error and I reported it to Julien but don't think he saw it. If you want this fixed right now, put on the sc2 front tyre, that one has much more grip on the concrete.

New link for update this mistake in 5 minutes!!! (sorry for that...)

teeds

Not sure if already reported but the rain tyres seem to behave very oddly for about a lap (in the wet). At first it's nearly impossible to not fall off the bike when leaning at even small amounts, seems the front tyre when cold has too low grip. If you stay in a straight line and pump the brakes for 30 secs or so they come good.

Good bike though, cheers  :)

julien113

JohnnoNinja

Really nice bike, thank you! Looking forward for more SSP ;)

connorhall70

Quote from: teeds on May 16, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
Not sure if already reported but the rain tyres seem to behave very oddly for about a lap (in the wet). At first it's nearly impossible to not fall off the bike when leaning at even small amounts, seems the front tyre when cold has too low grip. If you stay in a straight line and pump the brakes for 30 secs or so they come good.

Good bike though, cheers  :)

its the rear tyre when its new...
GanjaGod

teeds

For me it was the front, with cold wets I never got to the acceleration bit without falling off   ;D Wimp has pointed me to the bit he thinks might be causing it, i'll test it later.

connorhall70

Quote from: teeds on May 16, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
For me it was the front, with cold wets I never got to the acceleration bit without falling off   ;D Wimp has pointed me to the bit he thinks might be causing it, i'll test it later.

im pretty sure the bikes in gpbikes all have tyre warmers/blankets enabled in their tyre files...
The r6 wets have it enabled too... (same for both front and rear)
tyreHeaterTemperature = 50
The optimal for the wet is 75 for the rear and 65 for the front, so i cant see how its temperature related. especially when if you return to the pits after a few laps and go straight back out without renewing the tyres the grip thing doesnt happen (does happen if you have automatic tyre change on in simulation tab of settings)

also i tested the bike with a worn rear and new front, no issue.
Tested with worn front and new rear and the issue was back, zero lean angle and instant crash as soon as you try going round a corner.

I have no clue why this happens but i assumed it was something to do with the wear value when the tyre is fresh?

What you explained is the same as me and everyone else... so i really have no clue, just reporting what i found :P
GanjaGod

Jorge Sprinter

when you go off track the behavior of the motorcycle is like going on ice, for everything else it is almost perfect good work

Wimp #97

Quote from: Jorge Sprinter on May 16, 2018, 10:11:09 PM
when you go off track the behavior of the motorcycle is like going on ice, for everything else it is almost perfect good work

download the bike again, the tyres have been updated to fix this.
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

julien113

Quote from: KliPPiE on May 17, 2018, 06:34:44 PM
Quote from: julien113 on May 17, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Aaah really wanted the Kawasaki to come after Yamaha because I race one in real life :(

It will come just after... ;)

KG_03

WUT!? WOW! :-O
I think that there is no chance to see Triumph Daytona Luke Stapleford and Stephan Hill are racing... hmm? :-)

julien113

Quote from: KG_03 on May 17, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
WUT!? WOW! :-O
I think that there is no chance to see Triumph Daytona Luke Stapleford and Stephan Hill are racing... hmm? :-)

Yes sure!!! Triumph after the kawasaki!
And i'll make a wssp pack with mv Agusta too!
For the time it's one by one, so you can test the other bike before (the spec will be the same)
And for sure i'll give you the template to make your own team for, why not, make a championship...

connorhall70

oooomg i cant wait to see what you can do with the triumph sounds :D :D :D hahaha
GanjaGod