Author Topic: Mod release! KTM RC 390 R V1.0  (Read 792 times)

JOACKO172

• View Profile
    • Joacko Design
Mod release! KTM RC 390 R V1.0
« on: May 13, 2018, 07:47:35 PM »
First version of this mod, as you can see the .rar is super compressed.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2l87h5cxlrpa309/KTMRC390RV1.0.rar
Please reply this topic if you find a bug or have a suggestion.

KG_03

• View Profile
Re: Mod release! KTM RC 390 R V1.0
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 08:11:56 PM »
YAAAAY THANK YOU ! :-D
For sure it will be one of the nicest bikes in the games. My initial feelings after few laps (sorry I didnt have more time today). The bike seem to be too small because the rider looks like on it like on a minibike. I dont know how the programming work but as you probably see the arms are sideways and while braking risers head is  right above windshield. Also in first person view the dashboard and windscreen is invisible. When tucked in I see only windshield.
Anyway the physics and sounds are good. I will test the bike more tommorow
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 08:27:02 PM by KG_03 »

JOACKO172

• View Profile
    • Joacko Design
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 09:09:42 PM »
YAAAAY THANK YOU ! :-D
For sure it will be one of the nicest bikes in the games. My initial feelings after few laps (sorry I didnt have more time today). The bike seem to be too small because the rider looks like on it like on a minibike. I dont know how the programming work but as you probably see the arms are sideways and while braking risers head is  right above windshield. Also in first person view the dashboard and windscreen is invisible. When tucked in I see only windshield.
Anyway the physics and sounds are good. I will test the bike more tommorow
I will check the scale later. The cockpit doesn't work yet because i don't know how make it funcional.

Kaidicko

• Racer/Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 10:22:43 PM »
The bike seems to accelerate too quick, you can flip the bike in second gear. The 3rd and 4th gears are quick whereas the 1st and 2nd are quite long.
135mph on a short straight.

JOACKO172

• View Profile
    • Joacko Design
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 10:27:58 PM »
The bike seems to accelerate too quick, you can flip the bike in second gear. The 3rd and 4th gears are quick whereas the 1st and 2nd are quite long.
135mph on a short straight.
Do you say i need to make shorter gears?

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 10:44:54 PM »
Model is good. size is near on real life. 8/10
Sounds are from one of those mxbikes, same as the cbr250r uses and it revs way too high for the sound so it sounds way off. 5/10 (original sound wasnt created to rev that high so its not really your fault because you didnt create the sound :) )
Cockpit view is a bit off. 6/10 (i have fov to max and i can see the dash, only when not tucked in is it not visible)
Engine is a bit off, bike accelerates too fast, only slightly but shouldnt be flipping in 2nd gear ever, try to look for some on boards of the other 300's and you'll see what i mean, try to get one with a speedometer if possible. 7/10
Rider model when off throttle going round left corners with modern riding style, rider elbow is really high up (look stupid but idk if its even possible to fix)
Physics are good, front brake is quite strong but almost perfect! Handling is pretty good 9.9/10 (idk about the brakes :P )

The biggest issue for me is the sound and acceleration... two hard things to get right, so take it as constructive criticism please! Its alot of fun as it is and really good for one of your first Bikes!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 10:46:38 PM by connorhall70 »
GanjaGod

Kaidicko

• Racer/Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 10:45:32 PM »
I think it could work better if the 1st and 2nd gears were the quicker ones, rather than 3rd and 4th. Or maybe its the torque of the bike, I'm not sure.
Other than that the bike is good to ride so good job.

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 12:54:57 PM »
Let me test this out and ill let you know what I think, this is very special for me as i raced these bikes :)
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 01:16:13 PM »
My opinion:

Great release, very fun bike to ride as its not to slow and hard to crash.

However, i feel the only work that needs to be done is the tires, dashboard and smoothing out the bottom end power and fixing the riders hand position on the front brake :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 01:17:52 PM by KliPPiE »
Kind Regards
KliPPiE