• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:05 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

2004 Honda RS125 GP (WIP)

Started by kmracing99, May 21, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmracing99

Will be posting updates here, this is my first attempt at converting a bike, but i have the heart to give it a go.
doing alot of model tweaking to make it more accurate to the real one.

crazy detailed model, really fun to mess around with, modelled ignition coil rectifier unit etc.. milestone really put their heart into it!

2004 fairings will hopefully be sorted for it, (if anyone somehow has any let me know)

Kaidicko

Nice job man. I've tried converting their models but I couldn't figure out what to do with the files after. Do you have any ideas or tips for me?

kmracing99

I'm struggling myself, any info i'm finding seems quite vague or skips steps  ???

kmracing99

ready to try and get ingame now, everything merged to respected places.

Pableke46

jajjajaaj nice for two strkes lovers !!!

i apreciate that

Kaidicko

Quote from: kmracing99 on May 21, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
I'm struggling myself, any info i'm finding seems quite vague or skips steps  ???

Yeah I've tried asking either no one replies or they say I shouldn't rip models. I couldn't even figure out the textures and model and how to connect them.
Which software did you use to get the model?

Cheers

kmracing99

Tom HWK

matty0l215

Piviot rotations are set wrong.

You can either correct them in Blender or use an export script amd adjust them in there.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

kmracing99

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 22, 2018, 05:53:44 AM
Piviot rotations are set wrong.

You can either correct them in Blender or use an export script amd adjust them in there.

I have tried various different rotations, positions, and none seem to fix it.

h106frp

Have you configured the model in BikeED?

2tfanatic

Finally something interesting :)

connorhall70

out of curiosity, what game is this from??? i see you said milestone, just has me intrigued.
GanjaGod

kmracing99

Quote from: connorhall70 on May 23, 2018, 06:03:11 PM
out of curiosity, what game is this from??? i see you said milestone, just has me intrigued.
VR The Game

kmracing99