• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:54:45 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

KTM RC390 WIP TBC

Started by tanmaychhatbar, May 06, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanmaychhatbar

So, I've spent a few months trying to model my bike, an RC390 in it, in the hopes that I can one day import it to GP Bikes and do what my real life skill wouldn't allow me to...
Unfortunately, I have no more time to invest into this project, and it has been dead since a while now.
So, I'm opening this thread in hopes of finding a keen modeler who would be interested in helping out by continuing the project from this point.
Bike is 70% modeled. It requires the dashboard and a few details at the rear side.
I know this is a weird request, but I hope someone who's also interested in seeing this model in the game can help out.
Thanks!

matty0l215

Great looking work!

You will want to get all the parts asigned correctly and with the correct piviot points.

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=974.0- Take a look here to for Template files.

Get that done then you can look at exporting the bike. There is more stuff that needs to be done on the textures and other stuff but get the bike in game first then you can work on that later :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

tanmaychhatbar

giseler

awesom we need street biks *-*

JOACKO172

Quote from: tanmaychhatbar on May 06, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
So, I've spent a few months trying to model my bike, an RC390 in it, in the hopes that I can one day import it to GP Bikes and do what my real life skill wouldn't allow me to...
Unfortunately, I have no more time to invest into this project, and it has been dead since a while now.
So, I'm opening this thread in hopes of finding a keen modeler who would be interested in helping out by continuing the project from this point.
Bike is 70% modeled. It requires the dashboard and a few details at the rear side.
I know this is a weird request, but I hope someone who's also interested in seeing this model in the game can help out.
Thanks!
I already made this bike for gpb, maybe i will release it soon

joepoverbeeke

Are there people working on a Yamaha R3 Supersport 300 bike??  ;)

tanmaychhatbar

[/quote]

That looks brilliant! You sharing it would be awesome bro!

connorhall70

Quote from: JOACKO172 on May 06, 2018, 04:47:00 PM
Thanks!

omg plz release :'( please i beg i pay u plz plz
GanjaGod

JOACKO172

Quote from: connorhall70 on May 08, 2018, 06:50:44 PM
Thanks!

I will release it, just give me time

tanmaychhatbar

connorhall70

Quote from: JOACKO172 on May 08, 2018, 07:12:49 PM
Quote from: connorhall70 on May 08, 2018, 06:50:44 PM
Thanks!

I will release it, just give me time

Sweeeet! love that you're doing smaller bikes too! adds much more variety! so, thanks!
GanjaGod

JOACKO172

The bike is released in my part of the forum. check JOACKO172 Mods for the link!

tanmaychhatbar

Quote from: JOACKO172 on May 14, 2018, 11:41:48 PM
The bike is released in my part of the forum. check JOACKO172 Mods for the link!

This is awesome! I'll check it out as soon as I can! Thanks bro!

matty0l215

Certinally don't stop your work!

Scratch built is so much better than any rip :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE