• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:21:37 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

FFB Filtering

Started by speedfr, May 20, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

Hello,

in the whishlist, i'd like to know if the FFB could be filtered meaning that for example, the shaking effect could be turned off (gear up or down, woobles and other shocks from kerbs), to keep only what concerns steering-leaning strength.
For the ones that use a wheel or a DIY rig like me, that will be a really nice improve.
Shaking might be great for some but for the one that wants to be super accurate, its really annoying.

That was my Christmas gift list  ;D
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

davidboda46

+1

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

speedfr

@davidboda46 : BTW, what type of controller are you using ?

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

davidboda46

My homemade one that I call "The Thing". :)

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5163.0

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

speedfr

It's the V 2.0, that's a THING !
The important thing is that it works.  ;D

Any other people using something that works with FFB and tired about the complete shaking situation ?