Author Topic: MotoGP Lean angle  (Read 1682 times)

JOACKO172

• View Profile
    • Joacko Design
MotoGP Lean angle
« on: June 16, 2018, 10:19:57 PM »
Excuse me Manu for using your mod, today i tried new values on the tyres of MotoGP 2017 to reach new, better and realistics lean angles, i only edited the soft tyres and this is the result, here is the download link, it doesn´t replace any other bike.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/km4qb1d6vn5wpdi/Lean+angle+test+MotoGP.rar

JOACKO172

• View Profile
    • Joacko Design
Re: MotoGP Lean angle
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 10:22:03 PM »
Maybe we need collisions on the body of the rider? I think there are some but not to much.

MultiCOOLFRESH

• Burrn rubber, not your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 11:18:09 PM »
IMO it looks like you are getting more leaning angle, but that is actually the problem. Imo the MotoGP bikes are too fast anyways in this game, due to the absurd leaning angles. The problem with what you are showing is, that Bradl gets this amount of leaning angle of he leans onto the kerb, but you are getting your "shoulder" down, even with being metres away from the kerb. Just my 2 cents :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

GP Bikes Discord Server (https://discord.gg/CKqrHHF)

JOACKO172

• View Profile
    • Joacko Design
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 11:24:49 PM »
IMO it looks like you are getting more leaning angle, but that is actually the problem. Imo the MotoGP bikes are too fast anyways in this game, due to the absurd leaning angles. The problem with what you are showing is, that Bradl gets this amount of leaning angle of he leans onto the kerb, but you are getting your "shoulder" down, even with being metres away from the kerb. Just my 2 cents :)

MCF

Yeah but look Iannone´s photo, and i have other opinion about the actual mods of GP Bikes, for me, the most of the mods does´t feels real, if you see a video of a real MotoGP trought a turn you can see is fast but in gp bikes you need to be suuuper smooth and open the gas super slow (in some cases) to not crash, for that reason i made this "mod". Obviously i respect your opinion mate!

Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 05:10:11 AM »
+++ ca semble plus réaliste bien vue
+++ it seems more realistic seen

KG_03

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 09:34:19 PM »
I think that the lean angles depend on the track. Not all the tracks allow such a big lean angles so introducing it as a standard lean angle wouldnt be good. Im not sure how it is in gp bikes. Is it possible to give different grip levels to one track if it doesnt have dynamic surface?

Alex Nogueira

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 05:24:49 PM »
Amico, como colocar nas motos SSP 600, esse estilo?

gracias

Myst1cPrun3

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 09:57:09 AM »
I think that the lean angles depend on the track. Not all the tracks allow such a big lean angles so introducing it as a standard lean angle wouldnt be good. Im not sure how it is in gp bikes. Is it possible to give different grip levels to one track if it doesnt have dynamic surface?

According to the track naming requirements when modding tracks there are 3 different tarmac types that Piboso has, 1 being the most grippy and 3 being the least. It depends on which one the Modders use, but I'd guess 1 is the most popular, especially for the big tracks. As far as I know the dynamic surface is irrelevant to that part of it.
"Don't lift until the thrill of speed is overcome by the fear of death" - Unknown