• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:44:54 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

EWC ZX10R "eXcentive" - prototype

Started by PonPon3, December 04, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

.fbx or obj or .max will work fine. Any model that can be imported into 3ds max.

Is there anything special about the rest of the bike frame or is it just the front suspension. If there are aspects that are special could they also be sent over. If not then we can just use a regular ZX10 frame and engine etc.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PonPon3

Okay understood ! I'll provide you the files tomorrow  :)

The rest of the bike is standard, except the rear shock linkage which has a different kinematic. But the difference is small, the linkage is just more linear than the standard one.
The engine is ZX10R stock. It is prepared for endurance racing but very close to the genuine specs, like in the superstock class.

Although, frame, swingarm and engine are standard.

I'll ask for the front-end file, and also the complete chassis file which contains front end, frame, rear end and wheels.

Can you give your email adress ? so I can use wetransfer to transfer you the files  :)

matty0l215

PM sent.

Anythung you can send over would be great!

Thanks
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 04, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
We have the ability (i believe)

We just need to know how the frig it works in GPBikes modding :P
Really not sure about that. To model it properly you'd need to model the linkages, don't think this is possible at the moment.
It would be more or less the same work PiBoSo did for the rear suspension types a while ago, I think.