• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:13:58 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Does anyone have the vespa files

Started by Max Tadd, June 19, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Tadd

hi everyone, wondering would anyone with the vespa files be able to upload them as i would like to update the mod

thanks
max

huertasRC

Quote from: Max Tadd on June 19, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
hi everyone, wondering would anyone with the vespa files be able to upload them as i would like to update the mod

thanks
max

hello I have the vespa scooter, If you still need it, tell me and I'll upload it to mega

Hawk

thanks
max

I would only advise you to contact the creator of the MOD for permissions beforehand.  ;)

huertasRC

Quote from: Hawk on September 04, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

thanks
max

I would only advise you to contact the creator of the MOD for permissions beforehand.  ;)

hi hawk, how can i know who is the creator? or contact me? I try to make a motorcycle and desisti, but I have a friend who controls the subject and he could update the motorcycle.

Anyway, that's silly, because if you do not give permission but you really like to make races with that bike you upgrade and just pass the bike to your circle of friends

but you have to be legal and ask for permission so you can share it with the world

matty0l215

Vespa is free game as far as I was aware. It was an old GPB Italia bike...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

javiliyors

Really? The scooter mod is upload in this forum and we dont have to ask the permision of download and play..

huertasRC

September 05, 2018, 12:29:43 PM #6 Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 12:31:27 PM by huertasRC
Quote from: matty0l215 on September 05, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
Vespa is free game as far as I was aware. It was an old GPB Italia bike...

then can I update it? well I'm not my friend

Hawk

Quote from: huertasRC on September 05, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Quote from: Hawk on September 04, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

thanks
max

hi hawk, how can i know who is the creator? or contact me? I try to make a motorcycle and desisti, but I have a friend who controls the subject and he could update the motorcycle.

Anyway, that's silly, because if you do not give permission but you really like to make races with that bike you upgrade and just pass the bike to your circle of friends

but you have to be legal and ask for permission so you can share it with the world

Indeed it is silly mate..... This is why Piboso needs to release the file encryption utility for modders and partly why some of the very good modders have disappeared.

The author of the mod should be listed in the bikes.ini file - open that with "notepad". Once you find the author they'll either be listed in the member list of this forum where you can send them a message with your request.

@Matty: From what I remember, that was one of two bikes that GPBItalia released that were not created by them, and one of the two bikes in their catalogue that they asked CAWS not to touch because they didn't have permission to give us to update it? So long ago now that I cannot remember to be exact. Lol.  ;D

Hawk

September 05, 2018, 01:11:18 PM #8 Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:16:54 PM by Hawk
Quote from: javiliyors on September 05, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
Really? The scooter mod is upload in this forum and we dont have to ask the permision of download and play..

If there is a download link then presumably the author should be easy to get in touch with for huertasRC to ask if he can update it, yes? :)

PS: I'm not just trying to be awkward guys.... There are good reasons others should not just take and update and publish modders work without permissions from that modder beforehand.  ;)

huertasRC

Quote from: Hawk on September 05, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
Quote from: javiliyors on September 05, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

If there is a download link then presumably the author should be easy to get in touch with for huertasRC to ask if he can update it, yes? :)

PS: I'm not just trying to be awkward guys.... There are good reasons others should not just take and update and publish modders work without permissions from that modder beforehand.  ;)

You are not uncomfortable at all, you have all the reason, simply said that if someone wants to update without permission you can do it. it is true that piboso should add some encryption so that this does not happen

huertasRC

I'm looking and the creator does not appear in the member list

author = _oDi_ & Gpbikesitalia

matty0l215

Ah. That right I remember now...  And yes Odi did make the scooter.

Bit of a touchy subject Odi and his GPB departure...

huertasRC

and well where can I look for the odi? if it is not time for someone to fix the bike and update it because it can not be dead

matty0l215

huertasRC

September 05, 2018, 04:17:28 PM #14 Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 04:31:22 PM by huertasRC
Quote from: matty0l215 on September 05, 2018, 03:07:15 PM
Bike SIM Experience...

I have already sent you an email asking for odi or gpbikesitalia to see if they answer me, I have also left a message on facebook

thanks matty0l215

edit:

this is what he has answered me:

Sorry Gpbikesitalia no longer exists since 2015, at the moment here you can only find the new group that work with BSE