• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:45:35 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Does anyone have the vespa files

Started by Max Tadd, June 19, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

You won't get anything out of them now. They have left GPBike behind now.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

huertasRC

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 05, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

I noticed that I had a conversation with Bike Sim Experience and he is an old friend from Odi and he told me that I have permission to update the bike.

so if anyone here wants to update it if I will not talk to my friend

Hawk

Quote from: huertasRC on September 05, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on September 05, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

I noticed that I had a conversation with Bike Sim Experience and he is an old friend from Odi and he told me that I have permission to update the bike.

so if anyone here wants to update it if I will not talk to my friend

Well done mate!  ;) 8)

huertasRC

Well, if someone here wants to update it, tell me so and I do not bother my friend, otherwise I will tell my friend

fmelero92

Quote from: huertasRC on September 05, 2018, 05:31:18 PM
Well, if someone here wants to update it, tell me so and I do not bother my friend, otherwise I will tell my friend
la verda que te lo agradeceria compaƱero llevo tiempo buscando esa scooter gracias compii

huertasRC

Quote from: fmelero92 on September 12, 2018, 12:03:44 AM
Quote from: huertasRC on September 05, 2018, 05:31:18 PM
la verda que te lo agradeceria compaƱero llevo tiempo buscando esa scooter gracias compii

Hello friend, it seems to me that we are left without a scooter. my friend is involved with a business project and he told me that he can not do it at the moment.

pd:
if any one that knows guides me a little about what I would have to do to update the bike and what software do I need? I would try to update it myself

thanksss

huertasRC

h106frp

I had a look a modep_vespa but without the original 3D files you cannot fix the pivots for the rear suspension (i.e. you cannot get working geometry)

Blackheart

Quote from: huertasRC on September 15, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
nobody is going to help me out?

You need just bikeed as tool and a text editor.

But is not super easy if you have not experience with mods in GP Bikes, its a very old mod, I had updated the Zip scooter (an other very old mod) and works pretty good. I think it is in the database.

huertasRC

Quote from: h106frp on September 15, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
I had a look a modep_vespa but without the original 3D files you cannot fix the pivots for the rear suspension (i.e. you cannot get working geometry)

thank you friend, I'll see if I can do something

Quote from: Blackheart on September 15, 2018, 07:34:59 PM
Quote from: huertasRC on September 15, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
nobody is going to help me out?

You need just bikeed as tool and a text editor.

But is not super easy if you have not experience with mods in GP Bikes, its a very old mod, I had updated the Zip scooter (an other very old mod) and works pretty good. I think it is in the database.

I do not understand about mods but I think that by doing this I could learn but I need to know where to start and then it would be trial and error until it works

thanks to both of you

Pasqual

Quote from: huertasRC on September 04, 2018, 09:19:49 AM
Quote from: Max Tadd on June 19, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
hi everyone, wondering would anyone with the vespa files be able to upload them as i would like to update the mod

thanks
max

hello I have the vespa scooter, If you still need it, tell me and I'll upload it to mega

hello send me the links of the vespa pls i need this mod :o

Pasqual

Hawk

Quote from: Pasqual on November 30, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
send me the link pls

Even if someone had a link to this MOD it is not compatible with the current betas so won't work.....

Were you thinking of trying to update the mod yourself or something? :)