• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:18:55 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

2018 Moto3 Honda Issues...

Started by uberslug, June 23, 2018, 12:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberslug

The 2018 Honda NSF250RW has a couple of issues.

1.) Must use Dunlop M3.pkz Tyre File to keep GP-Bikes from crashing.

2.) There is a Visual Anomaly through the Windscreen which is worse than the 2017's glare as seen here:

JOACKO172

I made this mod with CAWS and Julien physics and cockpit, i didnt touch enything of that and i don´t have añy problem, exactly the same for the tyres, i don´t have any problem, check downloading again and re installing

uberslug

Quote from: JOACKO172 on June 23, 2018, 02:34:46 AM
I made this mod with CAWS and Julien physics and cockpit, i didnt touch enything of that and i don´t have añy problem, exactly the same for the tyres, i don´t have any problem, check downloading again and re installing

I don't think I need to check or reinstall anything since they are just a couple of *.pkz files that get copied to the '\bikes' directory. I have yet to see the visual anomaly on any other bike but it also exists on the KTM as shown here:

In case you don't see an issue, everything through the windscreen is pixelated and any white objects are doubled [the white line on the left of the track has a pixelated twin]. This image of the KTM may show it better:

This image is from the Honda in the same general area of the track as the above KTM image:

With regard to the tyres. When the 2017 Moto 3 bikes were released anyone [and everyone] who did not have the previous Moto 3 tire file [Dunlop M3.pkz] in their '\tyres\' directory would experience a GP-Bikes crash. When the author of the bikes fixed the tyre pointer to the 'Dunlop_Moto3_2017.pkz' file the issue went away. If I rename 'Dunlop M3.pkz' to something else GP-Bikes crashes, when I rename it to 'Dunlop M3.pkz' GP-Bikes runs fine. Renaming 'Dunlop_Moto3_2017.pkz' to something has no affect on GP-Bikes when one chooses either of the 2018 Moto 3 Bike Mod.

Do with the above information what you will.

uberslug

Is anyone else having the issue shown in this video?

https://youtu.be/jmA2SbebU-o

In case you can't see it, the track and surrounding scenery is blurry / doubled in the upper slip [2018].