• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:16:51 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

supermotard

Started by flodu66, June 23, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flodu66

hi , why its not possible to have supermoto /hypermoto (450kxf etc....) in this beta ? there was in beta8 if i remember good

matty0l215

MX Bikes is much better suited to SM Bikes. There is even one in the stock game.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

flodu66

yeah but i prefer only play to gpbike :)

grimm

Quote from: flodu66 on June 27, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
yeah but i prefer only play to gpbike :)

It doesn't hurt Piboso to sell more titles though. All tracks for GP Bikes and WRS are compatible with MX Bikes. There is a Supermoto pack that was released last MXB beta that might still work for the current beta. RX tracks are wildly fun with SM bikes too, the latest beta for MXB made kart tracks work fantastic with the SM's as well. Just saying, I was a hardcore GPB only racer until I tried MXB, and fell in love with it. I now play both equally as often.  ;)

Jose Reina MX Bikes Supermoto pack:
http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1598.0

Before the SM pack was released I made a (quickly put together) pack of stock bikes with SM wheels... also added a few engines/chassis weights in an attempt to add a 125 two stroke, and a 650 four stroke single to the mix of SM's available. It is now outdated and obsolete due to Jose's pack. :)

https://www.youtube.com/v/vPW1nsyAi0s

Tosteetos

Dude that 650 would still be very much fun to have on MXB!!! And agree, I also bought MXB and love it just as much as GPB. Let me know when you are on so we can lay down some laps! Please consider updating your set!

grimm

I'll see if I can dig up the old files and figure out what all I changed for the SM Bikes pack. I've had a few requests to update it and I think it's just time to do so. The two stroke SM's were a ton of fun on kart tracks, the engine character of the 250X made rolling it on at apex build into the power band by corner exit, and clicking up the gearbox as you run into the strait sections, was super rewarding.

The 650 was based on my friends XR650L (not your grandpa's 650L!) that has a Wossner piston (683cc), Hot Cams Stage 1 cam, extensive port work to match the oversize valves (can't remember how much bigger they were, but they took up alot of real estate in that head!) and a flat slide carb on an opened up airbox with an intake boot that fitted the flat slide to the airbox proper. IIRC the gearing is +1 front and -3 rear (custom rear sprocket) and it still wants to float the front tire in 3rd gear. Honestly it's as close to a XR650R as you will ever get with the L model. Seeing it represented in game, and able to pick up the wheelies at the same speeds that my friends bike does, was pretty incredible. I've been bugging him to put supermoto hoops on it for years.  ;D

I'll try to find some time to update the pack and get online. The latest MXB beta is fantastic at low speeds on kart courses, and some of the RX tracks that have been released are really good with the dirt physics and air control that has been straitened out.

Did a loooooong wheelie on the last beta with the standard 450SM.  8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/vJTiUUQ6B_c

RobinHoodUKIP

wait what, theres another version of this sim for dirt. whips out credit card