Author Topic: William Dunlop Killed  (Read 791 times)

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
Re: William Dunlop Killed
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 04:09:18 PM »
Not been a good couple of weeks :'(

Mace-x

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 04:22:03 PM »
Cant believe it, his engline blew up and caused this  :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tsrbvWAFCo

Imagine being in charge or the bike, being a mechanic for a racer on the TT, must be the most stressfull job ever, one little mistake and this can happen  :(

No need to put the video ..

Typical Youtube culture.... No sensitivities for family or friends of the deceased.

PS: Not referring to you Mace-x.... The original publisher is the one at fault here in my opinion.

sorry guys, posted it because im really curious on what happened, i mean, he was a top racer in good shape and crashed on a straight section, to be honest someone is to be at fault here, was a engine blowing up problem? a tyre exploded? or what, i just posted it for that, sorry if i offended anyone.

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 04:23:35 PM »
Engine looked like it gave way and he landed badly because of it. Such a shame but goes to show no one is invincible in this life...

badexample69

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 08:03:22 AM »

grimm

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2018, 11:55:11 PM »
sorry guys, posted it because im really curious on what happened, i mean, he was a top racer in good shape and crashed on a straight section, to be honest someone is to be at fault here, was a engine blowing up problem? a tyre exploded? or what, i just posted it for that, sorry if i offended anyone.

Honestly, that was horrific, but, it not only sobers a rider to see how fast things go wrong, but it also shows he was here and gone in moments. Nobody is conscious after impacts like that.

Comments on the youtube link are saying he bottomed out and tore the oil sump open spilling hot oil on the rear tire, causing the massive slide into the embankment... such a ruthless sport, true warriors to be doing what they do. I can only imagine how Micheal feels right now.  :-\

Davide74

• Siempre a gas!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2018, 12:31:36 AM »
Cant believe it, his engline blew up and caused this  :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tsrbvWAFCo

Imagine being in charge or the bike, being a mechanic for a racer on the TT, must be the most stressfull job ever, one little mistake and this can happen  :(

No need to put the video ..

Typical Youtube culture.... No sensitivities for family or friends of the deceased.

PS: Not referring to you Mace-x.... The original publisher is the one at fault here in my opinion.

https://twitter.com/maeso34/status/1016321943316975616

Mace-x

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 01:16:30 AM »
such a shitty luck, i mean, in the TT the bikes always bottom out right, just look at the videos..  :'(