• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:57:42 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta14

Started by PiBoSo, July 12, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poumpouny

The marusama seems wrong when i tried it at the beta 14 launch .....but i have to retry to be sure. But for sure the GP 500 have right offtrack grip, i was used by the mod bike offtrack grip and crashed a lot when i try on the gp 500 .....

KG_03

I have tried Murasama and it works good on off track surface.

Alby46

new gp500 championship? i'm up for it
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

javiliyors

When i breaking the bike has strange movements in front, in the beta 13 no has this movements. And other think for my opinion is the weight of the bike not feel it... for example the wssp 600, suppose the problem us the wssp mod, but the break strange is in all bike since beta 14

vali_grad

awesome beta, bikes are so stable
new sim in town ? ping me !

Tosteetos

I like a lot of things about the new beta. The way the front tracks, the precision the bikes now have, the bikes goes where you point them to go, the bikes feel great, they feel more like real bikes if that makes any sense.

A lot of people speak of the bikes being more stable, and I can feel that as well, I'm not sure if more stable is the word, but more precise in handling and holding their lines. I like that everything still feels dynamic. Sometimes a bike is made more stable, but feels lifeless, if that makes sense. 

The direction change has made a dramatic improvement, bikes behave a lot better going through chicanes.

However, the hard braking is not right. And hopefuly it gets fixed without altering the progress that has been made in all other areas.

The behavior of the bikes outside of the track is not right either.  Although I do believe going over kurbs is now a lot more realistic.  Hopefuly this also gets addressed without altering the behavior of going over kurbs.

Sobczak

August 25, 2018, 01:05:05 PM #66 Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 02:39:55 PM by Sobczak
Hi, I dont see speedometer in beta 14, is it normal or bug?

uberslug

Is it a bug or a feature that the bikes spin around when one crashes and the bike ends up off of the track?

Up until this point I have really enjoyed this sim, however, I find the spinning bike to be so annoying that it makes me not want to waste my time simming.

h106frp

Try crashing in the wet, bike does all sorts of acrobatics  ???

Manu

For me, beta 14 has been a step back. I value positively some improvements introduced as the new contact system of the tire however other aspects such as the operation of the fork in braking significantly reduces the simulation experience.

At the moment the current projects will not be launched for beta 14.

Hopefully in future versions these problems are solved.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

davidboda46

Yeah, I prefer beta 13. Better overall feeling, allthough 14 had improvements in some areas as Manu points out.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Napalm Nick

I have to also agree.

The ability to run the kerbs is truly B14s shining highlight, hopefully that can be saved. Feed back from this Beta is all over the place, some loving the new (dare I say) step to towards arcadia and some who have looked and have never been seen in the forum again lol.

Looking forward to what you present next Piboso I'm sure you have a cunning plan.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Davide74

I do not see so annoying gives the fork in braking .. and it is the only difference I notice about the 13, I do not know if there is something else ..

Hawk

Totally agree with Nicks and Manu's appraisal of beta 14 above.

Tosteetos

Is there a way we can allow a select group (possibly some modders) to test these releases pre-launch?  After all, aren't they the one's putting out content for everyone else to consume?

I don't know if it is just perception but I have noticed a dramatic drop in user activity after Beta 14. Again, I am in favor of many of the changes, but the fork behavior on hard braking specifically is a critical flaw. (I do like the precision the bikes gained at the front however, hopefully that can be retained)